WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It did.. Same ***** that thought he had a windows phone.. Doesn't know who Eddie Van Halen is. Just got under my skin... I sometimes want to punch him.

Ah, young stupid people. They're not all like him though... :)

Who do you like better? Jimmy Hendrix or Eddie Van Halen?

I have to admit to not liking Van Halen all that much but I don't mind some songs.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I liked maybe west music back in the day he started :) I'm more in rap/hip hop and r&b . I go as far as 1990 late 1980s. I don't like today's music because it's you can't even understand what they are saying ._.. Or it's just simple hooks while repeating the same words with a catchy beat . I gave up on rap and hip hop around 2012 :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm sorry Sahib, but that means you too lol

Kayne West? Even his "old stuff" (which I probably have socks older than) doesn't qualify...

You just need to listen to kick back music that was good :3 miles better than what is mainstream right now

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Back in LA. If I'm not too jet lagged when I get home, I'll see if I can change the title of the thread...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ah, young stupid people. They're not all like him though... :)

Who do you like better? Jimmy Hendrix or Eddie Van Halen?

I have to admit to not liking Van Halen all that much but I don't mind some songs.

Hmm I don't think I could say who I like better. They're a generation apart, but both ground breaking in their own right. In Jimi's era, I think I liked Jimmy Page a little more and thought Hendrix to be a bit sloppy. In Eddie's age, he was the sloppy one, compared to the likes of Randy Rhoads, who was probably my favorite, God rest his soul. Today, the technical players have my ears; Jos Satriani and Steve Vai... Amazing virtuosos!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Back in LA. If I'm not too jet lagged when I get home, I'll see if I can change the title of the thread...

Huh I didn't know ambassadors could do that . Let's see what you pick :p

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Hmm I don't think I could say who I like better. They're a generation apart, but both ground breaking in their own right. In Jimi's era, I think I liked Jimmy Page a little more and thought Hendrix to be a bit sloppy. In Eddie's age, he was the sloppy one, compared to the likes of Randy Rhoads, who was probably my favorite, God rest his soul. Today, the technical players have my ears; Jos Satriani and Steve Vai... Amazing virtuosos!

Almost forgot to include one of my all time favorites; David Gilmoure!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Evening guys! So I reverted my Surface Pro 3 back to 8.1, and the pen still didn't work, so I'm having Microsoft send me a new one. I hope that's the issue

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Evening guys! So I reverted my Surface Pro 3 back to 8.1, and the pen still didn't work, so I'm having Microsoft send me a new one. I hope that's the issue

Suck man :/ I hope it gets fixed . As for my sisters it works . Wait by any chance could it be the battery ?:eek:

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Suck man :/ I hope it gets fixed . As for my sisters it works . Wait by any chance could it be the battery ?:eek:

Nope, it's in the right way, and I've bought a new battery for it too

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Wow now that sucks especially since you go to school

Yeah I know, I wanted to go all paperless this semester. But I guess I'll have to wait for that :(. On a brighter note, I have my textbooks on my SP3 which is awesome

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I know, I wanted to go all paperless this semester. But I guess I'll have to wait for that :(. On a brighter note, I have my textbooks on my SP3 which is awesome

I want to go paperless too because my surface RT is pretty reliable . I'll go paperless next semester .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb