WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's early morning and I'm entitled to typos.

99 was going to try to change the title of the thread. There a new type of ambassador that he got promoted to.

I was saying the thread title hasn't changed yet.
oh shoot I actually thought I was missing something. I thought that the title was changed and 99 did get promoted but it wasn't showing up on my computer screen. I was madly refreshing but it didn't appear D:...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm going to visit my brother. We have a flat in Greenock we have been doing up to get people in to rent, but its taken a long time. I'm using this week to hopefully finish it off.

Oh! I thought that was finished. I remember you mentioning that some time ago.

Hope you get it sorted. :)

Posted by my Nexus 7

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

OK, I knew Kanye was nuts but you don't dis Beck. I mean you got to be a total loon to do that.

Disrespect to inspirational artists like Beyonce? Really???? What planet is he on?

Kanye West says Beck's Grammy win is 'disrespectful to inspiration' | Music | The Guardian

Lol. I'm not really surprised here.

Grammy's aren't what they used to be. I like them both actually (Kanye & Beck), but seriously, it is all hype. Beck is a talented musician and so is Kayne (the dude is a very, very good producer). They'll smooth this out enough at some point...even if Beck chooses to permanently at the Kayne off.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol. I'm not really surprised here.

Grammy's aren't what they used to be. I like them both actually (Kanye & Beck), but seriously, it is all hype. Beck is a talented musician and so is Kayne (the dude is a very, very good producer). They'll smooth this out enough at some point...even if Beck chooses to permanently at the Kayne off.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I just don't get his obsession with Beyonce.... Weird.

Apparently people thought it was a joke, a replay of the Taylor Swift thing but apparently he said it wasn't a joke. He really meant it.

I'm not a fan of Kanye, never have been and I haven't listened to Beck in some time but Beck is a highly respected producer/artist in the industry from all areas and apparently his latest album is very good, regardless of the sales figures.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

And I've got me some gooooood coffee straight from Panama. My DEA agent buddy brought back a few pounds from his recent tour down there. He said "now this sh$t is strong, only use about half of what you would normally use" ... I thought "muahahaha challenge accepted!"

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I love how shallow Western culture can be at times. The obsession over youth is just so sickening.

Personally I had no issues with the hype-generating outfit Madonna wore last night at the Grammy's. Folks, she's in complete control here...getting hype to sell records and is very comfortable with her body and sexuality. Some people are like: "she's too old to be wearing that ****"! Really. To me, physically she appears to have kept her figure in good enough shape where if she felt like she wanted to show her ***, she could.

I don't know what's worse...selling the idea that as a young woman you strip to get attention and that's OK...or when you get older and you choose to show your body if you're very comfortable with your sexuality they throw you a rob to say "go cover that *** up".

And you wonder why so many of our women get such mixed messages and struggle with issues related to ownership of their bodies. Yes, I'm a guy and there are certain things I'll never be fully able to speak on with this topic, but I'm just tired of the shallowness of this aspect of contemporary Western culture. I see too many young women (cisgender and LGBT) struggle with this and it is just painful to watch.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And I've got me some gooooood coffee straight from Panama. My DEA agent buddy brought back a few pounds from his recent tour down there. He said "now this sh$t is strong, only use about half of what you would normally use" ... I thought "muahahaha challenge accepted!"

It all depends on the person really. :p

What kind of roast is it? Bean?

Have you noticed I'm a coffee snob? :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I just don't get his obsession with Beyonce.... Weird.

Apparently people thought it was a joke, a replay of the Taylor Swift thing but apparently he said it wasn't a joke. He really meant it.

I'm not a fan of Kanye, never have been and I haven't listened to Beck in some time but Beck is a highly respected producer/artist in the industry from all areas and apparently his latest album is very good, regardless of the sales figures.

He just really likes Beycon? and has a great respect for what she has done. I don't think it is a crush or anything like that. I kinda liked the fact that Beck won. If it was musically high quality, I don't mind that.

Then again, Grammy's aren't about music music anymore. It is a hype show. If I was somehow still na?vely blind to it, when "Distant Relatives" got no accolades that confirmed it for me.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm dreaming of a purple Z3...pity they have it and it won't get LTE on T-Mobile. Wonder if they'll do it in the Z3 dual...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720