Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Konban wa

Free Japanese lesson.

おはいようございまう (o-ha-i-yo-u-go-za-i-ma-su) - good morning
こんばんわ (ko-n-ba-n-wa) Good evening
こんにちは (ko-n-ni-chi-wa) - Good afternoon
おやすみなさい (o-ya-su-mi-na-sa-i) - good night

はじめまして (ha-ji-me-ma-shi-te) - formal greeting used when meeting someone for the first time。わたし (wa-ta-sh-i) は (wa) [AM] (insert your name here)でさ (de su)。どぞう (do-zo-u) ゆろしく(yu-ro-shi-ku) [PLEASED TO MEET YOU]。

I put the English in these brackets [ ] where appropriate. What you were writing in earlier is romaji.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Just thinking of appropriate ways to demouse my apartment. Somehow I'm not feeling these human options one bit...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Free Japanese lesson.

おはいようございまう (o-ha-i-yo-u-go-za-i-ma-su) - good morning
こんばんわ (ko-n-ba-n-wa) Good evening
こんにちは (ko-n-ni-chi-wa) - Good afternoon
おやすみなさい (o-ya-su-mi-na-sa-i) - good night

はじめまして (ha-ji-me-ma-shi-te) - formal greeting used when meeting someone for the first time。わたし (wa-ta-sh-i) は (wa) [AM] (insert your name here)でさ (de su)。どぞう (do-zo-u) ゆろしく(yu-ro-shi-ku) [PLEASED TO MEET YOU]。

I put the English in these brackets [ ] where appropriate. What you were writing in earlier is romaji.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Didn't knew that good night and that formal greeting part.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Just thinking of appropriate ways to demouse my apartment. Somehow I'm not feeling these human options one bit...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

There are non lethal options. The key thing is finding out how they would get in. Seal the hole after you trap it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know there are non lethal options. I am just in a mood to kill the freeloader right now. Maybe that'll change later. I'm going to call building maintenance tomorrow and just throw a few things out tonight.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know there are non lethal options. I am just in a mood to kill the freeloader right now. Maybe that'll change later. I'm going to call building maintenance tomorrow and just throw a few things out tonight.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I shouldn't be so heartless but sometimes those feelings happen. I'm all for nature and stuff, but hey, even death happens in nature too.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb