WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

One thing the GF and I learned is, if they're in the walls/ceiling/rafters, you don't want to use rat poison. They'll take it back up into their nests where they hide (and where you'll never find them) and die there.. Then you'll be stuck with the smell of rotten, decomposing rats stinking up the entire building.
We ended up moving from that house because it got so bad...

First, figure out where their entry and exit points are. Usually a hole somewhere Use old school mechanical rat traps with a little bit of peanut butter around and along the path they take. Here's the important part; before you take the traps out of the package, put on some vinyl or latex gloves before handling and setting the traps. The rats/mice are smart, and can smell the human touch on things, and will avoid the traps if they smell you on it.

Good luck!

Thanks I'm itching to use some damn glue traps but I guess I'll behave.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Is that an actual theorem o_O sounds funny 😂

Schr?dinger did an experiment with a cat in a box with a 50/50 chance of poisoning of the cat, killing it. But without opening the box, you wouldn't know if he's alive or dead. So it exists in 2 universes until observed. (quantum physics is confusing)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks to everyone with helping with mousegate. I think I'll get ride of some stuff I have in a few corners and start to clear out the potential hiding spots. Then I'll get maintenance to come in and I'll look into setting a few traps.

Gosh, this is a pain in the ***.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Anyone have good suggestions to LED light bulbs . I'm on Amazon but I'm not sure where to start .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks to everyone with helping with mousegate. I think I'll get ride of some stuff I have in a few corners and start to clear out the potential hiding spots. Then I'll get maintenance to come in and I'll look into setting a few traps.

Gosh, this is a pain in the ***.

Especially since you are busy most of the time . Sucks man :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Schr?dinger did an experiment with a cat in a box with a 50/50 chance of poisoning of the cat, killing it. But without opening the box, you wouldn't know if he's alive or dead. So it exists in 2 universes until observed. (quantum physics is confusing)

Huh interesting but couldn't you hear the cat move to tell if the cat is dead or alive ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb