WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

all I know is the higher the lumens the brighter the blub is but the more energy it uses .... right ?
Yes, but white light bulbs give you more lumens (brighter light) compared to soft white bulbs at the same wattage level. In USA and Europe people prefer soft white light. In Asia and Latin America ( where electricity is expensive) people prefer the white light because it is cheaper and brighter.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes, but white light bulbs give you more lumens (brighter light) compared to soft white bulbs at the same wattage level. In USA and Europe people prefer soft white light. In Asia and Latin America ( where electricity is expensive) people prefer the white light because it is cheaper and brighter.

I didn't know it required this much just to buy a light bulb replacement :confused:

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Why? What's to be annoyed by? I often find new people here seem to get annoyed easily over general conversion.

I don't quite get it.

I don't know if annoyed is the appropriate word. But I think he should have solved the problem in two or three pages of posts.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't know if annoyed is the appropriate word. But I think he should have solved the problem in two or three pages of posts.
Then you are a n00b around here. You should go back to the first few thousand posts and see how Sahib can help fill pages on this thread.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My mom used to have a neighbour with a cat. The woman and her cat have since moved away.

The cat was funny. Most cats bring dead mice and birds to their owners, but this cat brought the dead mice and birds to my mom.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My mom used to have a neighbour with a cat. The woman and her cat have since moved away.

The cat was funny. Most cats bring dead mice and birds to their owners, but this cat brought the dead mice and birds to my mom.
Interesting cat.

Most cats catch mice and other animals because of the stimulation rather than a need to eat.

I've forgotten why they bring the catch to their owners...

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Interesting cat.

Most cats catch mice and other animals because of the stimulation rather than a need to eat.

I've forgotten why they bring the catch to their owners...

They bring the catch to the owners because they actually want the owner to finish it(eat it). It's in their instincts. That's one way of how they train their offsprings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss