WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I really wanted to use the Tile Art app but since the tiles take up space, it can be a little less productive.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I felt like a blub reading through Sahib and the bulbs part of the thread. Guess I didn't miss much by sleeping through that...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, my supervisor at work is being more of a ****** lately and that's annoying me a bit more than usual.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I find it interesting to see people here who own a 1520/Icon whine about not getting the updates yet. They should have been in the shoes of T-Mobile 8X and 810 users...t-mo has flat out said that they'll never update those two phones.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. I felt like a blub reading through Sahib and the bulbs part of the thread. Guess I didn't miss much by sleeping through that...

No not much really.

I guess you won't find my write up on LEDs in the other thread very interesting either. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I find it interesting to see people here who own a 1520/Icon whine about not getting the updates yet. They should have been in the shoes of T-Mobile 8X and 810 users...t-mo has flat out said that they'll never update those two phones.

If people aren't whining about updates, they're whining about W10 TP. If they're not whining about that, they're whining about their phones not working or some app or something else.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No not much really.

I guess you won't find my write up on LEDs in the other thread very interesting either. :p

What can i say? It's typical Rue stuff...and stuff I knew already so it was a nice refresher for me.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
If people aren't whining about updates, they're whining about W10 TP. If they're not whining about that, they're whining about their phones not working or some app or something else.

Some People just like to whine because they've got first world problems and have nothing better to do than sip on overpriced coffee drinks and using expensive toys while the really hard working folk are barely scraping by and if you fall in the cracks you can easily become invisible.

"Ain't got no time for that whining ****."

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999