WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey, our football team won by 3-2. It was a pretty tough match. There would had been more goals from our side but the line Man gave a false decision on the offside.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Nobody answered my question: Which Japanese keyboard should I use, "Japanese 12 Key" or "Japanese Qwerty"?
Where's Mia she might know?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nobody answered my question: Which Japanese keyboard should I use, "Japanese 12 Key" or "Japanese Qwerty"?
Yes, MIA would be the one who knows. He's the only one who knows Japanese on this thread as far as I know.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think the 12 key is like using an old mobile phone (12 keys) and the qwerty is the standard. I could be wrong though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Lol rue and 99 bullies ? Nah it's been like that since the beginning of the thread

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

And you have been spouting excuses and typing away aplomb with typos since the beginning of the thread as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, did you see my monster post on the Science thread?

I haven't. It has been a zoo today...I've got one of the new social workers ahdowing me to get her trained up in yhe flow of the clinic and the type of interviews i do (she will do health stuff plus psuchosocial assessments) and patients have been coming in constantly. I won't take full lunch as I'm leaving early for class...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, I'm not a she but a he...at least, as far as I know when the last time I checked 3 hours ago when I used the bathroom...

Use the Japanese QWERTY and type out your words in romanji and let the keyboard convert it.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire