WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No I was just being silly and hoping that things wouldn't get out of hand. :)

I know you were. But clearly I put there try not to have repeats, not "never ever not have a repeat". If he had read, he'd have seen his response was inaccurate.

Maybe I could have been nicer about it, but I didn't tell him that he had a repeat, so there was no need for him to feel like a superhero and address it. 99 is more than grown enough to do so.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know you were. But clearly I put there try not to have repeats, not "never ever not have a repeat". If he had read, he'd have seen his response was inaccurate.

Maybe I could have been nicer about it, but I didn't tell him that he had a repeat, so there was no need for him to feel like a superhero and address it. 99 is more than grown enough to do so.

It's the internet and a forum. People get their backs up easily I've found, especially on WC. Being sensitive would be an understatement. :p

My wife and I were discussing non face to face communication last night because she had an issue with her co-worker she's doing the projects she runs with. It's amazing how people can misunderstand what you say and how you were saying it. All she sent was a couple of text messages. They sorted their issues out but it shouldn't have been one to begin with. There are other factors involved of course which would take too long to go into but I'm sure you get my point.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, did you see my monster post on the Science thread?

That you call a monster post? That's regular length for you (and me as well). Lol

Good read though. There are only 3 incandescent bulbs in my apartment: one in bathroom as a nightlight, one in the stove and the other above the stove. All others are the energy efficient LEDs, allows my energy bill to be $20 a month. The lowest my energy bill has been is $12. My bill is so low I used to pay under the base rate and the power company had me adjusted so now i pay the base rate. When my ex loved with me, the bill was in the $30s...most i ever paid was $44. I went LED within 2 days of moving in 4 years ago.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It's the internet and a forum. People get their backs up easily I've found, especially on WC. Being sensitive would be an understatement. :p

My wife and I were discussing non face to face communication last night because she had an issue with her co-worker she's doing the projects she runs with. It's amazing how people can misunderstand what you say and how you were saying it. All she sent was a couple of text messages. They sorted their issues out but it shouldn't have been one to begin with. There are other factors involved of course which would take too long to go into but I'm sure you get my point.

Happens all the time, sadly. And with the other one on the other thread, 99 wasn't bothered so I dunno why this cat got his knickers in a knot.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That you call a monster post? That's regular length for you (and me as well). Lol

Good read though. There are only 3 incandescent bulbs in my apartment: one in bathroom as a nightlight, one in the stove and the other above the stove. All others are the energy efficient LEDs, allows my energy bill to be $20 a month. The lowest my energy bill has been is $12. My bill is so low I used to pay under the base rate and the power company had me adjusted so now i pay the base rate. When my ex loved with me, the bill was in the $30s...most i ever paid was $44. I went LED within 2 days of moving in 4 years ago.

It's been some time since I wrote something that long. I was also trying to be careful not to say too much. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nothing more scary than having a police behind you and following you for more than 10 miles . I'm glad he didn't flash his high beams on me

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nothing more scary than having a police behind you and following you for more than 10 miles . I'm glad he didn't flash his high beams on me

No one likes it when the police are following them. Be happy they didn't pull you over.. it is the US after all...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

He should have flashed his high beams on you, it is broad daylight in CA right now and that shouldn't have been a problem. The red and blue lights is a different story altogether and I would have liked to hear that one out:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No one likes it when the police are following them. Be happy they didn't pull you over.. it is the US after all...

Even more so that he was right on my tail ._. It was like he was waiting for me to mess up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb