WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

He should have flashed his high beams on you, it is broad daylight in CA right now and that shouldn't have been a problem. The red and blue lights is a different story altogether and I would have liked to hear that one out:)

I'm just glad he didn't ... 4 years driving and not one ticket but it seems now they are on my tail and I'm not even speeding :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Wiii , I got update on my Moto G to Android 5.0.2 So far it seems faster 😈 OK truthfully, it doesn't look bad at all

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I've had a hard time trusting the police because of an incident I had with them over 15 years ago... Long story short, I was speeding, they didn't know how fast and were nowhere in site, I got on a second freeway where there was apparently a cop who got behind me and turned on his lights... They arrested me for resisting arrest, no speeding ticket, which was thrown out in court... In the years that followed, I was harassed on several occasions as if I was a registered sec offender... They would pull my wife (gf at the time) away from me and grill her asking if she was there on her own free will, etc, meanwhile playing good cop with me, shouting the 💩...

So yeah, I have trust issues with the police.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm just glad he didn't ... 4 years driving and not one ticket but it seems now they are on my tail and I'm not even speeding :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

It's called profiling:)
I haven't had one in ages but you never know!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've had a hard time trusting the police because of an incident I had with them over 15 years ago... Long story short, I was speeding, they didn't know how fast and were nowhere in site, I got on a second freeway where there was apparently a cop who got behind me and turned on his lights... They arrested me for resisting arrest, no speeding ticket, which was thrown out in court... In the years that followed, I was harassed on several occasions as if I was a registered sec offender... They would pull my wife (gf at the time) away from me and grill her asking if she was there on her own free will, etc, meanwhile playing good cop with me, shouting the ��...

I have a co-worker who has an interesting story about cops harassing a family member and he doesn't trust the police as well. He told the story to the judge and the lawyers decided not to include him in the jury pool:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've had a hard time trusting the police because of an incident I had with them over 15 years ago... Long story short, I was speeding, they didn't know how fast and were nowhere in site, I got on a second freeway where there was apparently a cop who got behind me and turned on his lights... They arrested me for resisting arrest, no speeding ticket, which was thrown out in court... In the years that followed, I was harassed on several occasions as if I was a registered sec offender... They would pull my wife (gf at the time) away from me and grill her asking if she was there on her own free will, etc, meanwhile playing good cop with me, shouting the 💩...

Can't say I complete distrust police...but being a male that is classed as Black in 'Murcia, I'm often very cautious and wary around them...so your outlook is certainly understandable...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Time to get a cup of coffee. For some reason I can't seem to shake off the jet lag this time around. Must be getting old or something...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not a fan of people who fight violently not to own up to their mistakes, especially when it is in plain sight for all to say. Sometimes we should put them in a barrel and kick em off a bridge to see if they'll use that hot air they spew to cover their *** to keep them afloat...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'd love to test drive a HTC M8 for Windows...but the damn thing is so expensive...

Maybe I'll wait until the Android version gets cheaper and I may try that. I still like the look and feel of it, in spite of how mixed the camera is...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I have an old Samsung LCD TV - LA32 which I think is series 4, and is a "dumb" TV. So I bought this cheap Measy A2W Miracast dongle and I am very pleased. It supports iOS, Android, and Windows Phone and all my devices work. I can even join the dongle to my home network and play videos off my Synology NAS. Neat!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ouch that harsh :/ its like they don't have anything better to do :/ sometimes I think they are trying to fill their ticket quota for the day or something. I would also has trust issues with the police If that happened to me

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not a fan of people who fight violently not to own up to their mistakes, especially when it is in plain sight for all to say. Sometimes we should put them in a barrel and kick em off a bridge to see if they'll use that hot air they spew to cover their *** to keep them afloat...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I guess they never grew up I mean it obvious that growing up means owning up to your mistakes.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have an old Samsung LCD TV - LA32 which I think is series 4, and is a "dumb" TV. So I bought this cheap Measy A2W Miracast dongle and I am very pleased. It supports iOS, Android, and Windows Phone and all my devices work. I can even join the dongle to my home network and play videos off my Synology NAS. Neat!

Good stuff ...... Who needs to best and greatest tv when the one you have works fine 😁

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte