WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Same here I like the HTC look ....minus the camera

Exactly. Honestly if it had a 2800mah battery, I'd have gotten it over the Z3. Love the design,feel in hand, the larger internal storage. I don't use my z3's camera to the fullest, so I could put up with the duo camera. The battery is just too small for my tastes now.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Exactly. Honestly if it had a 2800mah battery, I'd have gotten it over the Z3. Love the design,feel in hand, the larger internal storage. I don't use my z3's camera to the fullest, so I could out up with the duo camera. The battery is just too small for my tastes now.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

the battery isn't much bigger than my 830. if the htc one m8 had at least an 8mp camera, I would of bought it over my 830. I do like the feel in the hand for the m8

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The new one looks amazing if you ask me, and it has 20MP camera apparently :)

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man I haven't playing on my Xbox in over a week :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Damn! I didn't knew there was a Manchester United match yesterday. I completely missed it.
Well, they won anyway. Guess I'll have to watch the highlights.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My wife's computer managed to pick up some virus or malware. I think I finally managed to get it but it was painful. I seriously need to complete wipe and clean of that computer.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What antivirus is she running?

I normally just stick to Windows Defender. I downloaded Malwarebytes to get rid of the thing though because Defender simply didn't find it.

We're not sure how she got it because she's not that reckless and doesn't visit bad sites or anything.

The laptop as been running poorly for some time. It's in need of a re-staging. I just need to convince my wife that to let me do it. I need her to use another laptop for a bit so I can do it. I might have an opportunity to do it without that but I'm not sure yet.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I normally just stick to Windows Defender. I downloaded Malwarebytes to get rid of the thing though because Defender simply didn't find it.

We're not sure how she got it because she's not that reckless and doesn't visit bad sites or anything.

The laptop as been running poorly for some time. It's in need of a re-staging. I just need to convince my wife that to let me do it. I need her to use another laptop for a bit so I can do it. I might have an opportunity to do it without that but I'm not sure yet.

I use NOD32 from ESET. A friend of mine who is a network admin recommended it.

I've never had viruses/malware. I had used Norton in the past, but it was a resource hog that slowed my PC to a crawl. I've been using NOD32 for the past 4 years, and I like it since it's lightweight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss