WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The WC articles are all about W10, for the most part. I guess I'll have to forget to read them for the next while. Much as I like reviews it gets a tad annoying when there's article after article of miniscule things and the comments being filled with envious people.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The WC articles are all about W10, for the most part. I guess I'll have to forget to read them for the next while. Much as I like reviews it gets a tad annoying when there's article after article of miniscule things and the comments being filled with envious people.
I only read the important ones and avoided the comment section or else I would have a red forehead of face palming

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I remember that i used to take pictures similar to this(on the microscopic level) with an outdated camera. Those were awesome l pics.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah. Of course. That wasn't exactly a question. The pic is pretty good though. That's why I use Bing as my lockscreen.

You wrote it as a question and gave no indication of it being a contemplative thought. Also why not have those on your lockscreen? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss