WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Bing automatically changes the lock screen pic each day. That's why.

Yes I'm aware that happens. I was saying that having the beauty of nature, whether microscopic or out in deep space, is amazing and worthy of having it on your lockscreen.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For all those having problems with W10 on phone I have one thing to say....

download.jpg

Yes I'm a mean *******. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I should also point out that I think science is the most important thing that humans have ever come up with. This being a fan site for 'technology' is but one branch of were science has taken us.

Discussing science and understanding it should be the goal of everyone.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I should also point out that I think science is the most important thing that humans have ever come up with. This being a fan site for 'technology' is but one branch of were science has taken us.

Discussing science and understanding it should be the goal of everyone.

That's deep! 😉

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That show was one of the most inspiring shows I've ever watched.

Did you see the original with Carl Sagan? Different decade but just as inspiring. It's what the show by Tyson was based on. I think it's available on YouTub. Simply called Cosmos.

Sagan inspired a lot of young people. At the time he did his show science still meant something to most people. These days that seems to have vanished some.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Did you see the original with Carl Sagan? Different decade but just as inspiring. It's what the show by Tyson was based on. I think it's available on YouTub. Simply called Cosmos.

Sagan inspired a lot of young people. At the time he did his show science still meant something to most people. These days that seems to have vanished some.

I thought about it but I decided that I'm not gonna watch the original series.i won't go into the detail as to why i won't be watching it.
By the way after i heard about Carl Sagan from the show i realised how important person he was and it it sad that many or most people don't know who he is.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I thought about it but I decided that I'm not gonna watch the original series.i won't go into the detail as to why i won't be watching it.
By the way after i heard about Carl Sagan from the show i realised how important person he was and it it sad that many or most people don't know who he is.

There's many many people who don't know who he is.

I highly recommend his books though. A good one to start with is Demon Haunted World then I'd recommend Pale Blue Dot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo