WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No. I drink tea with breakfast. Coffee during work. Sometimes tea after dinner.

Well i read from a reliable source that drinking coffee after noon can mess up your circadian rhythm. And it actually makes sense because the caffeine on the coffee is still a bit active in your body when you try to go to sleep if you drank coffee after noon. And I'm not just saying this, I've actually tested this on myself and I've noticed the difference in my sleep. In short, just try to drink coffee before noon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. The post office by my house is less than useless. Fortunately, I got my package.

Azcruz, thanks for the earplugs suggestion. I got a box today and with the GF visiting this weekend, we'll see how well they work.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the GF is off today because we work together tomorrow. So there's a florist I use by work and the plan is to just get some flowers and drop it by her before I go home today to clean up. Didn't say I was getting her anything for tomorrow, because I like the look on her face when you hit her with a good surprise.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What's WiFi tethering? Don't judge me if its obvious.i don't use WiFi.

AKA hotspot. It is the ability to turn your cellular phone's data connection into a mobile router, and such, connect devices to it do that they can go online.

You can do so either by wifi or by Bluetooth. Bluetooth is generally a little slower than WiFi.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

AKA hotspot. It is the ability to turn your cellular phone's data connection into a mobile router, and such, connect devices to it do that they can go online.

You can do so either by wifi or by Bluetooth. Bluetooth is generally a little slower than WiFi.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

So its basically the internet sharing feature in the Lumias.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well i read from a reliable source that drinking coffee after noon can mess up your circadian rhythm. And it actually makes sense because the caffeine on the coffee is still a bit active in your body when you try to go to sleep if you drank coffee after noon. And I'm not just saying this, I've actually tested this on myself and I've noticed the difference in my sleep. In short, just try to drink coffee before noon.

Yes I know about this already.

I only drink two coffees typically during a day one in morning and one in the afternoon. Tea also has caffeine in it. I typically drink a low caffeine tea at night if I drink any.

Type of coffee has a lot to do with things as well. If you drink instant coffee it actually has more caffeine than one with made with a plunger or espresso machine. Type of roast has an effect as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So its basically the internet sharing feature in the Lumias.

Not just lumias. Most phones can do this. It is carrier dependent as in if it is on your plan, you can do it. Why I dislike carrier phones, especially the US ones is that because the carrier phone has custom software written into the OS, even though you unlock the phone and use it t on a different network, the internet sharing/tethering feature on the device itself doesn't always carry over...even if it is enabled in your data plan.

My Z3 is carrier branded because I had to set up the internet manually. If I was originally on Telus (the carrier my phone was setup for), this wouldn't be an issue. Fortunately, it is carrier unlocked, which allows me to manually set up the feature. That's why I say it kinda works now.

To further illustrate my point, some AT&T phones may not allow tethering even if you unlock it because AT&It's firmware will say "you've got to pay for tethering because it isn't registered". US carriers used locked phones because there are enough people who carrier hop (run unpaid bills on each carrier), or make false insurance claims on lost/stolen devices. Plus, VZW and Sprint still use CMDA like tech on their phones.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I only drink two coffees typically during a day one in morning and one in the afternoon. Tea also has caffeine in it. I typically drink a low caffeine tea at night if I drink any.

Type of coffee has a lot to do with things as well. If you drink instant coffee it actually has more caffeine than one with made with a plunger or espresso machine. Type of roast has an effect as well.

Coffee snob dropping knowledge!

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Yeah. but i didn't go into the detail of that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah. but i didn't go into the detail of that.

Well they are all factors. Also a person's ability to absorb caffeine is different per person.

The more one drinks anything with caffeine the less likely it has an overly adverse effect.

2-3 coffees is perfectly fine for most people. Over consumption has an adverse effect, though for some people they feel they can handle it. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6