WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've never tried that coffee. Is it as good as they say it is?

Also MIA drinks Jamaican Blue.... :p

Yes it actually is....I got to try it once...I am just trying to remember when and where....when you are surrounded by coffee snobs and traveling all over the world it is hard to keep track of where you end up getting a good cup of joe...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes it actually is....I got to try it once...I am just trying to remember when and where....when you are surrounded by coffee snobs and traveling all over the world it is hard to keep track of where you end up getting a good cup of joe...

LOL! I only ran across it once but I wasn't wiling to pay the price for it. I forget what it was now but it wasn't cheap. It was something like $20 per cup or something.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

LOL! I only ran across it once but I wasn't wiling to pay the price for it. I forget what it was now but it wasn't cheap. It was something like $20 per cup or something.

Someone else was paying for it so I wasn't about to complain...I think it was an Asian supplier...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

99, if my friend comes up in may I may call in a favor and ask him to bring some...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Be back in a bit, got to drop my car off for repair under warranty...then on and off as I have a ton of meetings today.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I forgot to tell you that we're having an intra-club football ⚽ tournament. There are two groups of three teams each. Our team have just won their first match. And we're watching the other team's match. And after the finals there will be bar-b-q.

I'm having lots of fun.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ah, spoken like a true coffee snob. If you decide to come to the US and meet up with 99, I may try to swing an extra bag of that coffee...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

That would be nice but that may be a year or two away. :) I can always give you my address and I'll be happy to pay for shipping.... :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That would be nice but that may be a year or two away. :) I can always give you my address and I'll be happy to pay for shipping.... :D

Cool. I'll keep this in mind and if he goes come up, I'll let you know.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)