WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Before I go to bed ill say this...I'm perfectly content to wait until when Windows 10 is live on my device. While the technical preview stuff is such a nice read, I'm not that into it.

Although it is a shrewd move by MsFT to build hype and win some decent PR...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Before I go to bed ill say this...I'm perfectly content to wait until when Windows 10 is live on my device. While the technical preview stuff is such a nice read, I'm not that into it.

Same here. I'm not going to try the technical preview. I'll wait for the official release.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

So far, I'm pretty impressed with Windows 10 for phones. Microsoft is really paying attention to the little details especially in the action center. They are delivering their promises well.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well I cant blame msft for hyping stuff up. its a cutthroat place where if any company doesn't build up hype no one will know

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Two pictures from school trip to coast on Thursday :)
ee37368164b30902d2ddf78db49dde31.jpg

24669ee2dc04e1643fb6642f9f084b7b.jpg

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Tapatalk tells me in notifications that " < insert name here> quoted your post" whereas no one did. What's up with that?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Tapatalk tells me in notifications that " < insert name here> quoted your post" whereas no one did. What's up with that?
Tapatalk is broken, same here, for every notification you also get one "someone quoted your post" notification.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Hey guys. If I open an anonymous email ,I mean just open it, can someone actually hack my email account or the accounts associated with it or hack my phone or harm me in anyway. Is it possible?

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Hey guys. If I open an anonymous email ,I mean just open it, can someone actually hack my email account or the accounts associated with it or hack my phone or harm me in anyway. Is it possible?

Nope.
The most common way an email get hacked is when they send email containing a link. When you click it it display your email provider log on page and says that you have time out log in session (which is actually isn't) when you input your email address and password they redict you back to your inbox (as nothing weird happen) and so they get your login information.

Solution? Easy when you are going to log in please pay attention to your browser especially the address bar. You should know the difference between the fake one and real one from the address.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed into work on a rather frigid and potentially snowy day in NYC. Gonna take the GF to our favorite tapas restaurant on the city. Let's hope we get out of work on time and that the wait to get into the restaurant isn't horrid...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)