WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was a Wrangler guy when I was a kid, don't know why I don't have attachment with Levis, but I did have one or two Dockers.

Today, I'm a UNI QLO guy...

I guess I prefer the look of levis over wranglers :p sure the almost look the same but I prefer levis :p

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I was a Wrangler guy when I was a kid, don't know why I don't have attachment with Levis, but I did have one or two Dockers.

Today, I'm a UNI QLO guy...

I have two full sleeve Uniqlo T shirts. They are one of the best t shirts I have right now. One is all black and one is all turquoise. No logos and no "feeling like an advertisement banner" like ****.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I have two full sleeve Uniqlo T shirts. They are one of the best t shirts I have right now. One is all black and one is all turquoise. No logos and no "feeling like an advertisement banner" like ****.
I like their underwear and socks too...

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess I prefer the look of levis over wranglers sure the almost look the same but I prefer levis
When I was in a clothing shop the other day I noticed how most clothing looks the same. Especially jeans.

I used to like Levis 501 when I was younger now I can't be bothered with button flies.

I really only have one name brand I wear and that's underwear. The only reason I buy them is because they're the most comfortable and I've tried others.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

They make great work boots and tractors....

Caterpillar or "CAT" for short was featured in the Guinness book of world record 2014 as one of the top companies in the world.i don't know if it was top 500 or 100 or 50 something but it definitely makes a wide range of products.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Caterpillar or "CAT" for short was featured in the Guinness book of world record 2014 as one of the top companies in the world.i don't know if it was top 500 or 100 or 50 something but it definitely makes a wide range of products.
Yes I know. They're very big all over the world. Their products were always considered to quality when I live in Canada but they lost some of their shine at one point.

They made their name in farming and construction.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Yes I know. They're very big all over the world. Their products were always considered to quality when I live in Canada but they lost some of their shine at one point.

They made their name in farming and construction.

I really like their brand name and logo especially when written as CAT. Like a wild cat.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've come to the conclusion that the office cleaners must be having sex on my desk. There is really no other way to understand how the monitors and mouse could be moved so excessively and miss all the dust....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo