WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My back is killing me!I need to lie down for a while.

Why is your back killing you?

Also, just FYI, moving is better for your back then laying down. Stretching and walking are far better for your back. Stasis is not.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Here I am playing FFXIII-2 all day and getting stuck while faceing bosses.

He can heal himself when his HP hit 60% OMG

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah that's cold. You can have that nonsense. :p

That's -15C for the metric people. :p -22C with the wind chill.

Here's the thing...I want Sahib to come get this weather and take it with him. Betcha hell get really smart really quick after walking around in this for 15 minutes...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here's the thing...I want Sahib to come get this weather and take it with him. Betcha hell get really smart really quick after walking around in this for 15 minutes...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Depends if he's anything like my wife... she loves the cold weather and she's from Australia...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Does she love 5?F weather too?

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

The more snow and cold the happier she is. We lived in Finland for a year. Was the largest amount of snow and cold weather they've seen in a while in Helsinki. It was typically -10 to -15C daily and more snow than I've seen in a long time.

She's been depressed here because it 'hasn't been that cold' and that we 'didn't get much snow'.

Yeah, she's a strange one but typical of most Australians I've run into when they get anywhere near cold weather. I think there's this weird fascination about it. On top of that her grandparents really kept their 'Finnishness' about them. Her grandfather had painted many Finland scenes with snow in it and talked about times in Finland.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The more snow and cold the happier she is. We lived in Finland for a year. Was the largest amount of snow and cold weather they've seen in a while in Helsinki. It was typically -10 to -15C daily and more snow than I've seen in a long time.

She's been depressed here because it 'hasn't been that cold' and that we 'didn't get much snow'.

Yeah, she's a strange one but typical of most Australians I've run into when they get anywhere near cold weather. I think there's this weird fascination about it. On top of that her grandparents really kept their 'Finnishness' about them. Her grandfather had painted many Finland scenes with snow in it and talked about times in Finland.

Tell her I said she's more than welcome to come to the NorthEast USA right now,as it has all the cold and snow she likes...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I need a day off. So I plan to spend my next day off (hopefully friday)catching mice and cleaning. Exciting no?

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss