WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have listed about 4 of them there and they sell faster on Swappa....ask MSFTisMIA:)

I've never been an Android guy, so I'm not active there really. I'd probably go iOS over Android. Almost did about a year ago. Instead of getting a new 5s, I just bought a used 928 when I found out 8.1 came out, and I haven't looked back.

Well, I've looked back on the 928. I haven't looked back on Windows Phone ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've never been an Android guy, so I'm not active there really. I'd probably go iOS over Android. Almost did about a year ago

Same here would go to iOS before going to andriod .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Pretty frozen! The only time I went outside today was to get the mail... and then I realized that it is a fu(k!ng holiday!!! I froze even more for nothing!

Meanwhile in northern Cali ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424129721.642861.jpg

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Swappa staff see your listings and go:

"Oh no, not YOU again!?"

Penned on a Xperia Z3

My experience with Swappa is that most all sellers list their devices way too high, and then all the buyers try to make offers that are way too low ;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
My experience with Swappa is that most all sellers list their devices way too high, and then all the buyers try to make offers that are way too low ;)

99 has got the manual down on how to negotiate on Swappa to a science. The secret is keeping a locked and loaded PayPal account...because you can misclick and the deals be gone faster than Bernie Madoff around a pile of cash...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

99 has got the manual down on how to negotiate on Swappa to a science. The secret is keeping a locked and loaded PayPal account...because you can misclick and the deals be gone faster than Bernie Madoff around a pile of cash...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I like Swappa overall. At least you can actually interact with people during the sale. It's not just "Here's your money and done"

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've never been an Android guy, so I'm not active there really. I'd probably go iOS over Android. Almost did about a year ago. Instead of getting a new 5s, I just bought a used 928 when I found out 8.1 came out, and I haven't looked back.

Well, I've looked back on the 928. I haven't looked back on Windows Phone ;)

I prefer Android over iOS for some weird reason. I have iPod, iPad and iPhone and I don't use any of them. My Nexus 7 gets quite a bit of use and so does my OPO. Now I have switched over to a Lumia 925. I am on the prowl for a 635 that will work on TMO, should have never sold both of the 635s that I had, lol!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I like Swappa overall. At least you can actually interact with people during the sale. It's not just "Here's your money and done"

Yeah but lately people low ball you like crazy over there...and way too many people opening cases and asking for partial refunds etc. I am not too happy with it since it exploded in popularity over the last year or so.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yeah but lately people low ball you like crazy over there...and way too many people opening cases and asking for partial refunds etc. I am not too happy with it since it exploded in popularity over the last year or so.

Yeah there are lots of lowballs...more of that than people asking more than it's worth. It's Craigslist that everyone asks way more than it's worth. I've only made one deal on Craigslist.

I haven't had any issues on Swappa other than the idiots trying to lowball. As far as the popularity goes, I think it's a good thing. It creates a bigger marketplace...more choice/competition

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

For all you folks talking about the weather...
Sent from Tapatalk on my Lumia Icon

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150216_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20150216_0002.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 7

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Seems like you are conserving the battery on your 830 and 810...you rarely post anything with your phone. Trying to get an honorary membership over at imore or what?

Nah nothing of the sort :p that's how I've always been at home my desktop or iPod to post but if I'm out and about and I wanna Check up on stuff I use my phone or tablet :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6