WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wonder why they made the numbers so small when the one we have now is better

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
To make it easier to reach with a thumb.

My Honor 6 let me tilt the phone left or right and the keyboard shifts to left or right for single handed operation.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

To make it easier to reach with a thumb.

My Honor 6 let me tilt the phone left or right and the keyboard shifts to left or right for single handed operation.

But doesn't that make it hit and see the numbers . I'm thinking about people who don't have very good eyesight . Currently the numbers are easy to hit and see but don't require two hands ( at least for me on my 830 ) with w10 they are smaller and more condensed. Which seem kinda hard to see since the numbers all small . That's how I see it

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

But doesn't that make it hit and see the numbers . I'm thinking about people who don't have very good eyesight . Currently the numbers are easy to hit and see but don't require two hands ( at least for me on my 830 ) with w10 they are smaller and more condensed. Which seem kinda hard to see since the numbers all small . That's how I see it
On my 5" phone, the 8.1.1 keypad takes more than half of the screen. I'm not saying I don't like it, but definitely top corner is out of my thumb's reach.

On my HTS 8S that layout is ideal for me.

As to visibility, I'd change the theme instead.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

On my 5" phone, the 8.1.1 keypad takes more than half of the screen. I'm not saying I don't like it, but definitely top corner is out of my thumb's reach.

On my HTS 8S that layout is ideal for me.

As to visibility, I'd change the theme instead.

Maybe they are going to add something that's why thy made the keyboard smaller 😁?

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

They should let you dictate the height of it or give some kind of options there. Especially if they intend to leave that tiny size as default.
Agree, and should be intelligent enough to know the size of the device it is on, for proper adjustments. Or Microsoft can get lazy...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like Swappa overall. At least you can actually interact with people during the sale. It's not just "Here's your money and done"

Swappa is cool. I miss those CL days. I've gotten only 1 lemon (iPhone, of course) in the 4 years I did deals in NYC.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I always prefer to deal with people on MN as well

When I did local CL deals, I avoid teens because they **** up phones worse than policitians meddling with the economy.

I've got some good stories, good deals in some far fling corners of NY. But even me had protocol and gave up local deals because people were unwilling to truly negotiate reasonably and too many folks kept their phones like the teens I described above...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

When I did local CL deals, I avoid teens because they **** up phones worse than policitians meddling with the economy.

I've got some good stories, good deals in some far fling corners of NY. But even me had protocol and gave up local deals because people were unwilling to truly negotiate reasonably and too many folks kept their phones like the teens I described above...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Craigslist people just ask way too much for what they have. That's one of the reasons why I hardly ever even look

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My fingers are tiny and I mess up on...

Every. Single. Digit.

Maybe they are adding that smart dialer . You know when you start to type out the number and contacts appear. I forget what it's called ...t9?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo