WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well you went 10 pages before a zealot stumbled in and changed the whole thread. That's a good effort though

There was much much more I could have said but I since they're very sensitive here lately with those things I decided to be as vague as possible.

You know the minute you talk about science you'll get those people coming along eventually... It's fun thread otherwise. :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

There was much much more I could have said but I since they're very sensitive here lately with those things I decided to be as vague as possible.

You know the minute you talk about science you'll get those people coming along eventually... It's fun thread otherwise. :)

You did make a good point though - one is about acceptance without question and the other is questioning to find acceptance they are incompatible

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You did make a good point though - one is about acceptance without question and the other is questioning to find acceptance they are incompatible

That's a great way of putting. :)

Over the years I've heard many many thoughts on accommodation between science and faith. It hasn't proven to really work in changing acceptance of science in the US so far. To more intelligent people it works for them but for the fundamentalist it's a bit harder to swallow.

My least favourite term - Other ways of knowing

What exactly does that mean?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I've got someone in training shadowing me today, so I won't be online as much...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's snowing. So of course it decided to snow when I ironed my slacks to wear them to work today.

I'm not going to change my clothes again, but Sahib needs to get his *** cranking to come take this weather away...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was about to say something useful, but my tired brain conked out for a second and I forgot...and it's only Tuesday...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFT's Next lock screen for Android has this strong iOS feel to it. Outside of that, it actually is nice to use.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That will never happen. The goal posts are continually moving.

Besides, they don't want proof. :p That would ruin their fun. :p

Exactly. Some just like to talk because they have an opinion and aren't shy to share it..

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss