WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh I know. I have a mother who is more or less petrified of computers. :p

Mine has never had a computer or a smartphone, and literally doesn't know how to use either. I got her a Lumia 635. Waiting for the SIM card to come in. It's about time she enters the 21st century

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh I know. I have a mother who is more or less petrified of computers.
None of my grandparents can use computer (70-80 years old). Hell even my parents aren't all that good with computer, I mean they can use Word and internet but anything more complex is too much for them. I have said to them that I can show them but they apparently have better things to do

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

None of my grandparents can use computer (70-80 years old). Hell even my parents aren't all that good with computer, I mean they can use Word and internet but anything more complex is too much for them. I have said to them that I can show them but they apparently have better things to do

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

My grandparents (mid-late 60s) are pretty good with their computers and phones, but I'd say that my grandmother is better overall. My grandfather is a bit more clueless.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

tried that - started to miss my intake of B6 and B12 - so I took vitamin supplements as well - but then I started rattling when I walked so just went back to the red bull.

I like my coffee, but I need to watch how much I drink or I feel like death. I never have more than one cup in the morning. However, the other week, ground Starbucks coffee was on sale for $4 so I wanted to do a comparison between just a standard coffee maker and my Starbucks Verismo, so I had the two cups, and I swear to God I will never do that again. For the rest of the day (and even the next morning) I felt way too jittery. As far as coffee goes, I'm a lightweight ;)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I like my coffee, but I need to watch how much I drink or I feel like death. I never have more than one cup in the morning. However, the other week, ground Starbucks coffee was on sale for $4 so I wanted to do a comparison between just a standard coffee maker and my Starbucks Verismo, so I had the two cups, and I swear to God I will never do that again. For the rest of the day (and even the next morning) I felt way too jittery. As far as coffee goes, I'm a lightweight ;)

Its all about balance for me. No caffeine after 3pm and I balance everything out by drinking 2 litres of water a day. Starbucks coffee has an incredibly high caffeine content. Even more than what you get in a red bull

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Its all about balance for me. No caffeine after 3pm and I balance everything out by drinking 2 litres of water a day. Starbucks coffee has an incredibly high caffeine content. Even more than what you get in a red bull

I love Starbucks. It's about the only coffee I drink

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That was a read that took over 3 pages to read for once.
If its dead pool now all we need is Bp and snowflake
sent from my rare green linux 830

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

That was a read that took over 3 pages to read for once.
If its dead pool now all we need is Bp and snowflake
sent from my rare green linux 830

Deadpool was a long time ago - although he still rocks - think its time I stuck up my company logo now you've mentioned it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte