WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like my coffee, but I need to watch how much I drink or I feel like death. I never have more than one cup in the morning. However, the other week, ground Starbucks coffee was on sale for $4 so I wanted to do a comparison between just a standard coffee maker and my Starbucks Verismo, so I had the two cups, and I swear to God I will never do that again. For the rest of the day (and even the next morning) I felt way too jittery. As far as coffee goes, I'm a lightweight ;)

I drink coffee all day long and into the evening. I'll drink a large 24oz coffee and go right to sleep at night. Doesn't even phase me.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I drink coffee all day long and into the evening. I'll drink a large 24oz coffee and go right to sleep at night. Doesn't even phase me.

I think I'm about the same way... I didn't start drinking in the evenings until I got a kuerig though.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

So I see the coffee talk is still going on.
Well for me I have one cup of coffee in the morning and then a cup of tea on the evening.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I found Starbucks is expensive in places where it's not common. Here in the UK it averages about ?2.50 for a Tall as they call it. They have lots of competition here.

For now I only know one place here where they have Starbucks Coffee and it is pretty expensive.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

So I see the coffee talk is still going on.

Well for me I have one cup of coffee in the morning and then a cup of tea on the evening.

I like tea now. My boss got me into it. He'd always give me some new exotic tea every day when I was at the office

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb