WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so I ran into a problem with the surface 3 type cover. my sister was telling me that she couldn't type on it. so I took it off and reconnected it but that didn't do anything. so I restated the surface and then reconnected the type cover and yet it still didn't work. I connected my touch cover to the surface pro 3 and it works. I then connected the type cover to my surface rt and it works . so it goes something like this. im stumped

surface 3 + type cover = doesn't work
surface 3 + touch cover = works
surface rt + type cover = works
surface rt + touch cover works

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

so I ran into a problem with the surface 3 type cover. my sister was telling me that she couldn't type on it. so I took it off and reconnected it but that didn't do anything. so I restated the surface and then reconnected the type cover and yet it still didn't work. I connected my touch cover to the surface pro 3 and it works. I then connected the type cover to my surface rt and it works . so it goes something like this. im stumped

surface 3 + type cover = doesn't work
surface 3 + touch cover = works
surface rt + type cover = works
surface rt + touch cover works
There is a solution for it. I had the same issue with my Type Cover and Surface. I'll post the link as soon as I find it.

psyhound

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

I once had a strawberry tea and a peach tea.I don't know how they make these kind of teas but they were pretty good with that fruity aroma. And they were not some kids tea. They were packed straight from Ceylon(Sri Lanka) which makes one of the best teas.

This is some really cheap tea for kids my sister got for her 2yo, but it tastes amazing! I can only imagine the taste of some high quality fruit tea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers