WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

From some friends in the UK I've heard very good things about Costa coffee. I'd like to get my hands on some, but it's impossible in the US
I'm not a fan of Costa coffee. It's the one I drink everyday but only because it's close by and discounted....

I find it a bit on the bitter side but that could just be me. Yes I prefer Starbucks to Costa.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

From some friends in the UK I've heard very good things about Costa coffee. I'd like to get my hands on some, but it's impossible in the US
Not sure how close you live to Boston.... I put a link to where one is there in the coffee thread.

It's possible that they'll make their way there. They have been expanding.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As for tea. I accidentally found a really nice tea in Ghent Belgium. Is from Paris called Kusmi. It's not cheap. We buy the loose leaf version. We currently have three blends. Russian morning and evening and earl grey. Is a very nice tea. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

solved the problem that I was having... thank to 99 directing in the right direction and me doing research. I am kinda hyper because im drinking this energy drink a friend wanted me to try. I personally don't like them but she said I should try it. now im all hyper and cant concentrate :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

solved the problem that I was having... thank to 99 directing in the right direction and me doing research. I am kinda hyper because im drinking this energy drink a friend wanted me to try. I personally don't like them but she said I should try it. now im all hyper and cant concentrate
I'm not a fan of energy drinks. High sugar and caffeine. Usually taste awful too.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

As for tea. I accidentally found a really nice tea in Ghent Belgium. Is from Paris called Kusmi. It's not cheap. We buy the loose leaf version. We currently have three blends. Russian morning and evening and earl grey. Is a very nice tea. :)

Earl grey is nice. I've tried it twice or thrice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss