WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Now that looks equal amounts of awesome and creepy at the same time

Yes it was. You're not really sure what to make of it, honestly. There's a fee to get in but it's worth it. It was something I wanted to see since I first saw it on a documentary a while back.

The train trip is very cheap and you can easily walk to there and to the town or hop on a bus or in a taxi. Depends how you're feeling.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Was thinking about going late June

I went for my birthday last year, which is beginning of June. We had fantastic weather. I recommend staying close to the old town centre as everything is in walking distance. Though the transport links aren't too bad either and taxis are not that expensive.

The food is great too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As Prague is fairly cheap you'll also run into Hen and Stag Do's. Some can be fairly amusing as well.

I know the 'bone church' isn't exactly romantic but it's something to see.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well that settles it then Prague it is I was looking at this place to stay

https://www.redandbluehotels.com/

Had a feeling you would have been there - youre pretty well travelled.

Last year was a bit nuts with travel. This year won't be as busy.

That's a nice looking hotel. You can take the tram from there to the old town as you're right near the line or you can walk it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some of the things we ended up doing:

The castle, it's huge complex and takes time to go in it. You don't have to go in everywhere but it's neat to see.
The Charles Bridge is nice and you can get some really nice photos of it at sunset and even at night.
The old town is pretty cool. You have to see the astronomical clock, just because.
We went around and saw some of these - A tour of David Cerny's Prague - Prague Hotels and Travel Guide
There were other things as well including a trip to that church.

We didn't do a river cruise. We heard it wasn't recommended as you don't see much. When we got there we had to agree but it's up to you.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Morning folks. I'm here on the train, reviewing a chapter on cocaine and amphetamines for class. It's a good refresher for me.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I had a breakthrough with the website I'm making, and the sun is out. Busy, but good day so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99