WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So the good news is the exterminator the landlord uses is in my building today. The bad news is that I was throwing stuff out and my apartment is a hot mess. I feel a little worried perception wise that it looks a like conducive visually to freeloaders, but at this point, I'd never cared much what people thought so as long as they get the critters out, I can go back to my spring cleaning...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm not a fan of Costa coffee. It's the one I drink everyday but only because it's close by and discounted....

I find it a bit on the bitter side but that could just be me. Yes I prefer Starbucks to Costa.

I am the other way around, I prefer Costa to Starbucks, but that is because perhaps I get Costa only when I am outside the USA.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Some of the things we ended up doing:

The castle, it's huge complex and takes time to go in it. You don't have to go in everywhere but it's neat to see.
The Charles Bridge is nice and you can get some really nice photos of it at sunset and even at night.
The old town is pretty cool. You have to see the astronomical clock, just because.
We went around and saw some of these - A tour of David Cerny's Prague - Prague Hotels and Travel Guide
There were other things as well including a trip to that church.

We didn't do a river cruise. We heard it wasn't recommended as you don't see much. When we got there we had to agree but it's up to you.

You need to see Petrin Tower, ride the Funicular, take the tram around the city. The views of the city from the castle are pretty nice. In old town square get a bite to eat and a pint to drink...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well I had a breakthrough with the website I'm making, and the sun is out. Busy, but good day so far.

I am guessing the flat is fixed and rented out? Enjoy the sun...it will probably be gone in a few hours...oh the joys of living in the UK..

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am the other way around, I prefer Costa to Starbucks, but that is because perhaps I get Costa only when I am outside the USA.

If I were to go by popular chains of what coffee I like it would look something like this:

Pret a manger, Apostrophe, Harris + Hoole, Starbucks, Cafe Nero and Costa

Cafe Nero and Starbucks are interchangeable.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If I were to go by popular chains of what coffee I like it would look something like this:

Pret a manger, Apostrophe, Harris + Hoole, Starbucks, Cafe Nero and Costa

Cafe Nero and Starbucks are interchangeable.

I definitely would have picked Pret as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Trying to become a walking, talking pharmacopoeia?

Nope. It is important for any social worker who is worth their salt, especially of they deal with youth(LGBT or cisgender) or addiction to know the pharmacology of these things...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can't say anything about Prague since I've never been there , can't talk about coffee since I don't drink it , can't talk about not sleeping since I sleep ... Uhhhh what can I say ._.?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I can't say anything about Prague since I've never been there , can't talk about coffee since I don't drink it , can't talk about not sleeping since I sleep ... Uhhhh what can I say ._.?

Good so wait in line till someone decides to discuss tri-tip....or your iPod which you use more than your Lumia 830...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good so wait in line till someone decides to discuss tri-tip....or your iPod which you use more than your Lumia 830...

I use my 830 to text though :p I actually use my 830 more than my iPod :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss