WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The unlimited 3G worldwide data and unlimited international texting for free are what keep me on TMO. I just travel too much overseas to switch to any of the other carriers here in the USA.

Makes sense. Here, only Verizon and arguably Sprint and AT&T are the only ones worth getting. I'd probably put Sprint in front of AT&T in my area, but Verizon is the undisputed winner. I like Big Red, and even though they cost more, they're worth it for me, and they do have the best network in the US

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Makes sense. Here, only Verizon and arguably Sprint and AT&T are the only ones worth getting. I'd probably put Sprint in front of AT&T in my area, but Verizon is the undisputed winner. I like Big Red, and even though they cost more, they're worth it for me, and they do have the best network in the US

Actually...I'm comparing Verizon to AT&T right now and it's not any more expensive. Rates are EXACTLY the same no matter if you're on a two year or Edge/Next. I stand corrected (by myself). Good job AT&T trying to make yourself seem more affordable with your marketing. See? That's an example of how marketing works!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The unlimited 3G worldwide data and unlimited international texting for free are what keep me on TMO. I just travel too much overseas to switch to any of the other carriers here in the USA.

I got into tmobile because they were cheaper than the other 3 :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Actually...I'm comparing Verizon to AT&T right now and it's not any more expensive. Rates are EXACTLY the same no matter if you're on a two year or Edge/Next. I stand corrected (by myself). Good job AT&T trying to make yourself seem more affordable with your marketing. See? That's an example of how marketing works!

Everyone I knew seems to think that way even though they charge the same ._. Looks like marketing is working :p

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I agree with you there are just to many models or model number of Lumia right now. It's becoming saturated. They should organize the naming a bit.

I agree. Not sure how I feel about the numbering. I feel it could work if they make their lineup less confusing

psyhound

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

I liked it it felt like this
1-2 min I saw myself fighting a group of people in suits

2:30-4:00 min I saw the boss guy and it was an intense battle

4:00min to 5 Min was locating the treasure or money

5 min to end was running to get out of the falling building and then jumping to a car to drive away :p

Well... Time to shoot the video then. :D

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

If I were to explain to someone which Lumia to buy then that would be totally confusing.

Well said. In the US it's not nearly as confusing. Most of the confusion is international. We don't have the flood of mid/low range you do

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Now back to normal breakfast. Honey with bread. Makes me think of the days when I would come back from work and after opening the door would say "honey, I'm home". 😌

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium