WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psyhound

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't effin care...

The problem is that too many people do care. I've created my first Facebook profile for my music project and after some time I've collected around 2200 friends and that's when they started with their bull****... So I had to turn that profile into the page, and make a new one (my current personal) to manage the page. My fianc? tried not to fall into that social network trap, but all our friends just moved to that ****ty web site and it was much easier to reach them over their profiles than over emails or even their cellphones! So that is the world we're living in.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The problem is that too many people do care. I've created my first Facebook profile for my music project and after some time I've collected around 2200 friends and that's when they started with their bull****... So I had to turn that profile into the page, and make a new one (my current personal) to manage the page. My fianc? tried not to fall into that social network trap, but all our friends just moved to that ****ty web site and it was much easier to reach them over their profiles than over emails or even their cellphones! So that is the world we're living in.
I completely understand but I never warmed up to its concept in the 7 odd years that I have had the account. I rarely login, maybe once a year or so...hence the rationale for just deleting the account altogether.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Yeah. its still a way to connect to people and see what your friends are up to whether its bullship or not.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I completely understand but I never warmed up to its concept in the 7 odd years that I have had the account. I rarely login, maybe once a year or so...hence the rationale for just deleting the account altogether.

Just deactivate it .don't delete it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs