WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We're planning to get away this weekend. We need a break from the routine. It's unfortunately mid term but I'm hoping it won't be busy everywhere....

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

We're planning to get away this weekend. We need a break from the routine. It's unfortunately mid term but I'm hoping it won't be busy everywhere....

Yeah have noticed this week London has been over run with families taking there kids out for the day. Don't have a problem with that in any way as if I could get the time off I would do the same. I would however make sure I would leave home after the rush hour and aim to get back home before or after the evening rush hour started. The London underground is no place for families and children between 8-9am and 5-6pm

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah have noticed this week London has been over run with families taking there kids out for the day. Don't have a problem with that in any way as if I could get the time off I would do the same. I would however make sure I would leave home after the rush hour and aim to get back home before or after the evening rush hour started. The London underground is no place for families and children between 8-9am and 5-6pm

Very true but you and I both know that a lot of people don't think like that... :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Very true but you and I both know that a lot of people don't think like that... :p

A lot of people just don't think. Why oh why would you even bother trying to get a pushchair on a packed underground train at 830am when people are queuing four deep along the entire length of the platform. Go outside, sit in a caf? for 30 mins. Or better yet walk your lazy asses the 10 mins seeing as your only planning on going one stop!.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A lot of people just don't think. Why oh why would you even bother trying to get a pushchair on a packed underground train at 830am when people are queuing four deep along the entire length of the platform. Go outside, sit in a caf? for 30 mins. Or better yet walk your lazy asses the 10 mins seeing as your only planning on going one stop!.

Very true, people simply don't think.

I'm sure MIA will have a few comments similar....

It's the same here at our shopping centre. It seems everyone comes out of the woodwork between 12:00 and 13:00. Prams everywhere! Old people with walkers (large population of them here) the place is just jammed packed. Then you add the office people to the mix....

Is it just me or are prams humongous lately?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Is it just me or are prams humongous lately?

Prams are humongous and ridiculously expensive - I bought my first car for less than the pram/pushchair combo we recently bought for my boy. Its all down to laziness I think - bigger buggy's mean you can keep the kids strapped up in there for longer letting them get gradually more obese instead of using there legs and burning off some of that fat that your adding to them by letting them sit in there stuffing there faces with McDonalds adult meals.

I can remember having to walk everywhere pretty soon after I could walk as the buggy was taken by my younger brother, then our other brother and finally our sister. The pram my mum had lasted 4 of us and we were all fit healthy children due to the amounts we had to walk.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Prams are humongous and ridiculously expensive - I bought my first car for less than the pram/pushchair combo we recently bought for my boy. Its all down to laziness I think - bigger buggy's mean you can keep the kids strapped up in there for longer letting them get gradually more obese instead of using there legs and burning off some of that fat that your adding to them by letting them sit in there stuffing there faces with McDonalds adult meals.

I can remember having to walk everywhere pretty soon after I could walk as the buggy was taken by my younger brother, then our other brother and finally our sister. The pram my mum had lasted 4 of us and we were all fit healthy children due to the amounts we had to walk.

You would be referring to seeing kids around 3-5 years old in prams? I've seen some instances of some really large kids in prams. Was a bit startled.

You forgot to mention the sugary sweet drinks rotting their teeth... Keeping a dummy in their mouths until they're 10.... oh the list could go on and on....

My wife and I most favourite these days is the disconnected parent. Walking along texting or whatever on their smartphone while pushing the pram... seeming completely oblivious to everything else. Great parenting...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I'm off from work today but will spend much of the day cleaning in my apartment. I may go over to the GF's later as she is off from work all week.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today and tomorrow are expected to be very cold. It is currently sunny outside and it looks like the day is off to a rip roaring start temperature wise.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Attachments

• 40223.jpg
    40223.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 7

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Google has done well today - Its the start of the Chinese year of the goat. - what do they show????

A Ram.

A Ram is not a Goat.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I have nothing to say except that tomorrow I'll be going out of City to my cousins wedding.I hope it will be a good journey.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb