WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Makes you wonder where it went wrong. I think sometimes these tech companies think they can do everything and then instead of doing well with a couple of things well they drop the ball completely.

They did have a down turn in quality at one point and dragging yourself back from that is difficult.

I will always wonder what a Sony would look like with WP though.

From my experience with Sony devices it would break a week out of warranty :wink:

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'll vote when I get to my computer.

On one thread I commented about updates one of the moderators who's also an MOV? Told me they have 2500 variants all together of the Lumia range. That's why it takes so long for updates.

So now you know why confusion reigns on WP....

D@mn, say exactly that in the thread. Very good point

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I've never owned anything Sony except a couple point and shoots years ago. I was a fan of them
Sent from Tapatalk on my Lumia Icon

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I went through two playstions, two playstation 2's a bravia tv - a vaio laptop and I had a sony-ericsson phone. all had different warranty periods but all had something go wrong with them between a week and a month after the warranty expired.

Bad run of devices but its been enough to put me off sony completely.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well I went through two playstions, two playstation 2's a bravia tv - a vaio laptop and I had a sony-ericsson phone. all had different warranty periods but all had something go wrong with them between a week and a month after the warranty expired.

Bad run of devices but its been enough to put me off sony completely.

That's what I meant in my previous post about having a run of poor quality. Oh well.

I should point out that all manufacturers suffer with quality issues from time to time.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

That's what I meant in my previous post about having a run of poor quality. Oh well.

I should point out that all manufacturers suffer with quality issues from time to time.

yeah nobody is ever perfect with anything - but being a sony fan cost me a pretty penny back in the day.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This was on Android Central yesterday. They haven't bailed on the smartphone just yet but it's likely. Sad really.

They just couldn't penetrate markets well enough, unfortunately.

There were a lot of miscues by Sony. I still like my Z3, and have plans to keep it. I'll wait until CEO Kaz Hirai makes the official announcement.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm irate because of dealing with a fair amount of non competence today. I won't be posting much today as I may flip out on someone offline.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Oh wait! As I'm saying this, I've got this monster 50" Wega SXRD TV right in front of me! Probably weights a whole ton

Edit: Picture refuses to upload

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh wait! As I'm saying this, I've got this monster 50" Wega SXRD TV right in front of me! Probably weights a whole ton

Edit: Picture refuses to upload

Probably because you have a huge file that you are trying to upload...

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Hey it went! Now everyone is forced to look at my TV! ;)

Attachments

• WP_20150219_11_15_43_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150219_11_15_43_Pro.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb