WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So tomorrow I think I'm going to head to the Verizon store and finally get an enhanced SIM so I can set up Softcard. I was just reading up about it, and I'm really disappointed and surprised that it hasn't been more widely adopted by banks compared to Apple Pay considering that it's available for Android and Windows Phone. It's only Chase, Wells Fargo, and American Express.

However, you can set up an American Express Serve account to use for free with Softcard where you can connect that with your bank account and other credit cards, but still disappointing that Apple Pay has just about every bank out there and Softcard has three

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So tomorrow I think I'm going to head to the Verizon store and finally get an enhanced SIM so I can set up Softcard. I was just reading up about it, and I'm really disappointed and surprised that it hasn't been more widely adopted by banks compared to Apple Pay considering that it's available for Android and Windows Phone. It's only Chase, Wells Fargo, and American Express.

However, you can set up an American Express Serve account to use for free with Softcard where you can connect that with your bank account and other credit cards, but still disappointing that Apple Pay has just about every bank out there and Softcard has three

I just hate that they adopted a proprietary way to pay especially Apple . I like having one standard that works and is implemented well . That's why I like soft card . Bah

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I just hate that they adopted a proprietary way to pay especially Apple . I like having one standard that works and is implemented well . That's why I like soft card . Bah

My bank is TD. I switched from mid last year and I couldn't be happier. Fantastic rates (in my area), lots of locations (though they're only up and down the east coast), fantastic hours and open seven days a week, and the absolute friendliest people no matter what branch I visit. I don't know how they do it.

Last year I remember they announced that they would release an app for Windows Phone for both Canada and then the US. They came out with their app for Canada a while ago, but nothing for the US, so they probably ditched it :(. And they're on Apple Pay, but not Softcard which is also disappointing for me.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Oh great! Now TD is mocking me! Just logged out of my online banking and the log out screen is advertising their cards on Apple Pay! :p lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My bank is TD. I switched from mid last year and I couldn't be happier. Fantastic rates (in my area), lots of locations (though they're only up and down the east coast), fantastic hours and open seven days a week, and the absolute friendliest people no matter what branch I visit. I don't know how they do it.

Last year I remember they announced that they would release an app for Windows Phone for both Canada and then the US. They came out with their app for Canada a while ago, but nothing for the US, so they probably ditched it :(. And they're on Apple Pay, but not Softcard which is also disappointing for me.

Lol I was trying to figure out what TD was :p . Anyways what makes Apple pay so special is it because it's apple?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

See? You're in a bowl of larger cities :p hahah

Lol this city was the last to get LTE in northern Cali :p it had edge yes edge . I think their coverage will get better come the 4th quarter of 2015 when they start rolling out band 12 sure my phone won't be able to use it :/ but oh well

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh great! Now TD is mocking me! Just logged out of my online banking and the log out screen is advertising their cards on Apple Pay! :p lol

Yikes they must be reading your comments about it

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I ordered a used blue HTC 8S. I'm hopeful it isn't one of those Cincinnati Bell dinosaur models that need it be unlocked. We'll see come next week...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Huh was it for your music needs or to play around with it :eek:

Both, but mostly music needs. I liked having the 720 as a media player thingie. But now that it is repaired, it's off to the closet for my friend to use it in the exact same role.

I plan to use my Z3 mostly to make calls, answer emails and be a Wi-Fi hotspot for now. I'll be on my 8S a lot more during my commute or on my N7. Now that Wi-Fi hotspot is working better, I can activate it from my G Watch while still keeping my Z3/out of sight.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa