WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good to know because I don't have any money on me now and I won't be able to pay for wasted Mentos and Coke... Working on plan B.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 630 through Chron-O-John

Always got to have a plan b :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm a little tired and sleepy. Long day.

I'm off from work on Tuesday and Wednesday. Wish I could completely rest one of those days though...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I'm tired from doing stuff around the house . Cleaning stuff to keep or sell , taking my mom to recycle from cans , driving to Chico to pick up a computer , driving back with car lights hitting you face while someone tailgating you .

But hey you got 2 days off that's something :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm tired from doing stuff around the house . Cleaning stuff to keep or sell , taking my mom to recycle from cans , driving to Chico to pick up a computer , driving back with car lights hitting you face while someone tailgating you .

But hey you got 2 days off that's something :)

One to clean and one to do school work. So technically I have no days off. I'm just not going to work for two days.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

psyhound

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

Wtf o_O a store open 24hrs ...that's tough

Yep. 24/7. No weekends. No new year (I was working for this new years eve,btw)... I never know when I'll have a day off (only if I ask for it, I get a day off for my gigs). At first I had two or three days a week, but now I get maybe one... Yeah, tough it is... And all that for 200 and something ? a month.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yep. 24/7. No weekends. No new year (I was working for this new years eve,btw)... I never know when I'll have a day off (only if I ask for it, I get a day off for my gigs). At first I had two or three days a week, but now I get maybe one... Yeah, tough it is... And all that for 200 and something ? a month.
That is rough...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's tough. I hope all this work is putting you closer to where you want to be in life and not just to maintain you.

People laugh at Americans and all the wealth that is here...working class people will tell you that they work as hard as many people across the globe, pulling in the long hours just to maintain. I respect you and Ed for the type of work you both do with all the hours you pull. My schedule isn't easy either, but much of that if filled with traveling and if I had a less arduous commute, things would be much easier to manage.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yep. 24/7. No weekends. No new year (I was working for this new years eve,btw)... I never know when I'll have a day off (only if I ask for it, I get a day off for my gigs). At first I had two or three days a week, but now I get maybe one... Yeah, tough it is... And all that for 200 and something € a month.
ouch :/ that isn't fun

psyhound

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

That's tough. I hope all this work is putting you closer to where you want to be in life and not just to maintain you.

People laugh at Americans and all the wealth that is here...working class people will tell you that they work as hard as many people across the globe, pulling in the long hours just to maintain. I respect you and Ed for the type of work you both do with all the hours you pull. My schedule isn't easy either, but much of that if filled with traveling and if I had a less arduous commute, things would be much easier to manage.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Well... If you want to lead a normal life in this country you'll need at least the double of my pay. This is just to cover a bit more than just the basic stuff. You know. When I pay the bills, leave some cash aside for food and what I need around the house, I afford to go out with my gf and get a couple of beers once or twice a month. Luckily I have a house so I do not pay the rent,I do not smoke and don't have a car (I'm riding my bicycle almost everywhere) so that leaves me some cash to collect for some piece of equipment I need for my music projects (I'm mostly buying Behringer stuff cause they're cheap as ****! :D ).
So yeah... That's my life in short. But I can't really complain because a lot of people in this country are earning less than I am.

psyhound

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

ouch :/ that isn't fun

I got used to. The good side of this job is that I can bring my laptop to work and after 2am when there is less customers I can watch movies or shows, or even work on my projects! I'm currently watchin Supernatural (I'm on S4E7) and I've started work on a new track today. :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I got used to. The good side of this job is that I can bring my laptop to work and after 2am when there is less customers I can watch movies or shows, or even work on my projects! I'm currently watchin Supernatural (I'm on S4E7) and I've started with a new track today. :D

lol at least you see the positives in it :p but for sure I am not going to look for a job that has night shift hours o_O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well... If you want to lead a normal life in this country you'll need at least the double of my pay. This is just to cover a bit more than just the basic stuff. You know. When I pay the bills, leave some cash aside for food and what I need around the house, I afford to go out with my gf and get a couple of beers once or twice a month. Luckily I have a house so I do not pay the rent,I do not smoke and don't have a car (I'm riding my bicycle almost everywhere) so that leaves me some cash to collect for some piece of equipment I need for my music projects (I'm mostly buying Behringer stuff cause they're cheap as ****! :D ).
So yeah... That's my life in short. But I can't really complain because a lot of people in this country are earning less than I am.

also you are getting your exercise for the day :p so you don't have a gym membership bill >:p

psyhound

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

Yeah! I forgot that one... But still I have to lay off the beer to take care of my little beer guy. :D
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 630 through Chron-O-John?

psyhound

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

Heh... There's a good (?) side of living in my country. You can legally start drinking with 18 but nobody actually cares if you even sell beer to 4yo kid! XD

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 630 through Chron-O-John?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Heh... There's a good (?) side of living in my country. You can legally start drinking with 18 but nobody actually cares if you even sell beer to 4yo kid! XD

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 630 through Chron-O-John™

wow :p must mean you are on the other side of the pond... seems like everyone is from Europe on the wpc forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos