WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

wow :p must mean you are on the other side of the pond... seems like everyone is from Europe on the wpc forums

No, just the interesting ones :wink:

In all seriousness I really want to do a bit of traveling.... Especially in America.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

EVERYWHERE!

I don't know... I've done all of route 66 but I think it'd be fun to do it again. What places could you guys recommend?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Morning troops!

Morning folks. Off to work today with the iron lady, AKA the medical director. She's a short Italian lady with a short temper, especially when she gets overwhelmed with a high volume of patients.

Personally, I'm not in the mood for those type of shenanigans today, especially since I'm guessing it'll also be the physician assistant who likes to put out the least amount of effort on seeing patients on clinic as well.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well... If you want to lead a normal life in this country you'll need at least the double of my pay. This is just to cover a bit more than just the basic stuff. You know. When I pay the bills, leave some cash aside for food and what I need around the house, I afford to go out with my gf and get a couple of beers once or twice a month. Luckily I have a house so I do not pay the rent,I do not smoke and don't have a car (I'm riding my bicycle almost everywhere) so that leaves me some cash to collect for some piece of equipment I need for my music projects (I'm mostly buying Behringer stuff cause they're cheap as ****! :D ).
So yeah... That's my life in short. But I can't really complain because a lot of people in this country are earning less than I am.

Well, we all have to do what we have to do to get to where we need to be. Some attack things the right way and work hard, some scheme and get there but pay a high price.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Finally I can post now. Been busy with my cousins and the wedding and all the "going to places".

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I installed denim and the Japanese keyboard yesterday. there are many little tweaks here and there.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Off to work today with the iron lady, AKA the medical director. She's a short Italian lady with a short temper, especially when she gets overwhelmed with a high volume of patients.

Personally, I'm not in the mood for those type of shenanigans today, especially since I'm guessing it'll also be the physician assistant who likes to put out the least amount of effort on seeing patients on clinic as well.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

So it is as I thought...the slow PA and the medical director in clinic. I need some white rum already and it is merely 10 am in NYC.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well for the first time today the 920 I've used for so long has experienced some severe battery drain... Went from 100-50% in about 2 hours then from 46% to 20% in 20 mins. This on top of my phone not having a working usb socket is making me think about gettin a 930 then settling it when the next flagship comes along. Not sure.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well for the first time today the 920 I've used for so long has experienced some severe battery drain... Went from 100-50% in about 2 hours then from 46% to 20% in 20 mins. This on top of my phone not having a working usb socket is making me think about gettin a 930 then settling it when the next flagship comes along. Not sure.

You can't get a cheap Lumia for the time being? Maybe a 925? I know you're in the UK so it !at be easier to source a 32GB 925...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

So you guys know what little tweaks and features are included in denim? So far the cellular data toggle and some apps and some new settings are what I noticed.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

EVERYWHERE!

I don't know... I've done all of route 66 but I think it'd be fun to do it again. What places could you guys recommend?

I would if I ever traveled on Route 66 .though you can go wrong with visiting one of the beaches of southern Cali

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's the phones times :eek: . If you can hold out till the summer you will see new flagships for wp

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So you guys know what little tweaks and features are included in denim? So far the cellular data toggle and some apps and some new settings are what I noticed.

If you don't have an 830 , 930 , or 1520 you won't see much improvements besides the OS update

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo