WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just being a bum in bed. Had a long week at work. Thankfully I'm done taking antibiotics so hopefully I'll feel better now.

Same. My back hurts. I can barely get out of bed. But I still want to do a comparison of my new 1020 and my DSLR today since I'll actually be nice today

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Same. My back hurts. I can barely get out of bed. But I still want to do a comparison of my new 1020 and my DSLR today since I'll actually be nice today

Seems legit have fun with that

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Meh I see that everyday ;) nothing new ... Nah just messing nice view :)

I've had various types of views in the places I've travelled and lived. My favourite so far was the penthouse on the beach. Living there for 9 months and being able to see the sun rise over the ocean was pretty neat. But I've had lots of other great places in city's. I stayed on the Grand Canal in Venice, that was pretty amazing. Shall I go on? :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm done working for today. My parents were quite unsatisfied with performance of old computer so I installed Windows 8.1 on it :). They like it so far :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've had various types of views in the places I've travelled and lived. My favourite so far was the penthouse on the beach. Living there for 9 months and being able to see the sun rise over the ocean was pretty neat. But I've had lots of other great places in city's. I stayed on the Grand Canal in Venice, that was pretty amazing. Shall I go on? :p

Wow I like to see the grand canal :3 though I would be afraid of falling into the water o_O

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

After a round of antibiotics, make sure to take some probiotics. Antibiotics take out the good with the bad.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I almost bought an iPad Mini 2 yesterday, but I held off with the thought of the following signature...

"Sent from my iPad Mini 2 using Tapatalk but I prefer my Cherry Mobile and Honor 6"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I almost bought an iPad Mini 2 yesterday, but I held off with the thought of the following signature...

"Sent from my iPad Mini 2 using Tapatalk but I prefer my Cherry Mobile and Honor 6"
Lol that signature though an iPad for thy week and iPad for that weekend :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb