WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Seems strange because it's almost spring here

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
Well weather over here can be hit or miss, it can feel like spring or it can be colder than January. So far it feels more like spring, early one though.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well weather over here can be hit or miss, it can feel like spring or it can be colder than January. So far it feels more like spring, early one though.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1
It was starting to get warm here but it got cold again. I guess I shouldn't be surprised as it's still February. At least it's been a bit sunny, though cold, very cold.... Anyone who's lived in a cold climate will understand that.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It was starting to get warm here but it got cold again. I guess I shouldn't be surprised as it's still February. At least it's been a bit sunny, though cold, very cold.... Anyone who's lived in a cold climate will understand that.
Well we can expect snow tomorrow so we will see, I still hope I will be able to go skiing at least once.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

school is fun... especially when you are in the PE area ;)
There's more interesting things in life than adjusting your jockstrap.

Most people go to school for generally two reasons. One because they have to. Two because they want to. The difference in the two groups of people is very obvious. One actually wants to learn something. The other has someone paying for their education.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Most people go to school for generally two reasons. One because they have to. Two because they want to. The difference in the two groups of people is very obvious. One actually wants to learn something. The other has someone paying for their education.

Well I'm not that someone!

Also I don't know which one I am. I'll say both.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I do like college better than high school and bellow because you learn stuff and get meet people outsider your town or city . I fall under both :3 I get paid to go and I get to go to learn woot ! Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Nuff said.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

5e3cea879a7a82cf5f1d22bba952fda9.png

I can top that ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99