WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lucky you. I had both a loan a grant. The loan was a drag.

It is and in glad there are grants like these to go to college for free to help you get a full ride to get a A.S or half a ride to a bS degree . If it wasn't for the help I wouldn't of gone to college. I had a friend who got a loan because he's going though med school . I sometimes have to look again to see how much money he owes. It's crazy it's like who wants to be a doctor with those kind of debts ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm starting to think people in Cali any handle the cold I saw some people in full blown winter stuff because it was 50F here

It was the same in Brisbane. It didn't matter that it got up to 22C or even 25C during the day, people wore full on winter attire. I'm talking puffy jackets and all.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It is and in glad there are grants like these to go to college for free to help you get a full ride to get a A.S or half a ride to a bS degree . If it wasn't for the help I wouldn't of gone to college. I had a friend who got a loan because he's going though med school . I sometimes have to look again to see how much money he owes. It's crazy it's like who wants to be a doctor with those kind of debts ._.

If he's successful he'll make it back fairly quick. Especially in the US. If he gets into a crap job (is there such a thing?) then tell him to take a job elsewhere as they'll pay him well.

There always recruiters from other countries looking for doctors.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If he's successful he'll make it back fairly quick. Especially in the US. If he gets into a crap job (is there such a thing?) then tell him to take a job elsewhere as they'll pay him well.

There always recruiters from other countries looking for doctors.

I think so but it's expensive. I could of bought my dart and then some with that kind of money :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It was the same in Brisbane. It didn't matter that it got up to 22C or even 25C during the day, people wore full on winter attire. I'm talking puffy jackets and all.

I have a puffy jacket and I would use it when it was cold in my opinion at 40F :p I might not be able to handle the cold but I like it lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not at work for the next two days. I should be up chatting along with you guys,but I may go to sleep soon. I need to clean later so I spot the holes in the apartment that need covering as the mice are still present.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not at work for the next two days. I should be up chatting along with you guys,but I may go to sleep soon. I need to clean later so I spot the holes in the apartment that need covering as the mice are still present.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
That is truly a bummer about the mice.

Having time of is nice though. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think so but it's expensive. I could of bought my dart and then some with that kind of money

I know how much it costs. However the gains are much more.

Thing is I hope they're going into it for the right reasons.

I'm sure he'll remember you when he's living in his mansion....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I know how much it costs. However the gains are much more.

Thing is I hope they're going into it for the right reasons.

I'm sure he'll remember you when he's living in his mansion....

Yup he's into the whole medical field thing and always wanted to be one. Im guessing he has the right attitude for it
We still talk when he's on break ( if you can call it one since they are never off :p) he tells me the first thing he's going to buy is a jeep ._. He's more of a jeep fan than I am of the double D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Cannot call it time off...just more like not being at work for a few days. We will see how mice gate plays out. Sleeping on my couch I getting tiresome.

I don't mind sleeping on the couch. It sometimes feels more comfy :eek: but in your case you need like a king sized bed with a bottle of hen on one end and food on the other

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Bit of a miserable day today, raining here. Got a delivery I was waiting for though, so looking forward to being done with work today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077