WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why? Simple. If it's a big case you could be there for months. If you need to pay bills, tough. That's why people hate it.

There are cases where they have compassion but in most cases they simply don't care.

Your 'wage' for that period of time is fairly low unless your employer compensates for it. Some do some don't.

I hope I don't get called to be a juror . To much sitting and listing I would get bored!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It feels much warmer outside. I'm headed to the mall today to get a few items. Days like this make me wish I had access to a car. Oh well, something else to throw into the checklist.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Nah forget car get a motorcycle! They make you look cool 😎

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nah forget car get a motorcycle! They make you look cool ��

There's nothing 'cool' about riding a motorbike in snow. Other than freezing your *** off. So in the circumstances of only being able to ride a motorbike for only a few months of the year I think a car is a better investment, if he was planning anything motor wise. Also the GF might not appreciate the motorbike...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
There's nothing 'cool' about riding a motorbike in snow. Other than freezing your *** off. So in the circumstances of only being able to ride a motorbike for only a few months of the year I think a car is a better investment, if he was planning anything motor wise. Also the GF might not appreciate the motorbike...

She'll get a heart attack as to why it's pulling teeth to take her on vacation and yet it is easy to buy a bike. No thanks, I'll pass.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I think I'll get the 8S today. Sahib, if I don't like it, I'll sell it to you.

Waiting for my replacement screen for the 8X before it gets repaired.

MSFT really needs to put a line in the sand and consolidate all these lumias.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It feels much warmer outside. I'm headed to the mall today to get a few items. Days like this make me wish I had access to a car. Oh well, something else to throw into the checklist.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

It is a pain in the *** to travel midday. I may just go to NYC to shop.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
What is it like driving out there?

From what I can see here driving in NJ is OK. Not that much black ice around even though in some communities like where I live we still have piles of show from the second to last snowstorm.

I'm not driving...I travel my public transit because most of my stuff is NYC still. I tell people live in NYC but sleep in NJ. I do like them both for different reasons though.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

From what I can see here driving in NJ is OK. Not that much black ice around even though in some communities like where I live we still have piles of show from the second to last snowstorm.

I'm not driving...I travel my public transit because most of my stuff is NYC still. I tell people live in NYC but sleep in NJ. I do like them both for different reasons though.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Do they do a good job cleaning the side walks there after the snow or do you get the slush thing happening?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've actually driven in NYC... I don't recommend it, at all. In the evening wasn't too bad when I was there.

Not sure of MIA's experience...

NYC driving is a pain in the *** from the congestion to the idiots who masquerade as pedestrians. Not recommended unless you absolutely have to.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Always interesting shopping at Macy's HQ. The first two floors as so busy and glitz and glam. They're always changing the looks. Meanwhile the higher up you go, the more the pace slows and it starts to feel like regular US mall type stores.

It is still worth a visit though. It just a big *** store.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Always interesting shopping at Macy's HQ. The first two floors as so busy and glitz and glam. They're always changing the looks. Meanwhile the higher up you go, the more the pace slows and it starts to feel like regular US mall type stores.

It is still worth a visit though. It just a big *** store.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
Similar to Harrods in London and other similar stores.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Nah forget car get a motorcycle! They make you look cool 😎
Great idea, if you live somewhere where it's "always" warm, of you live somewhere where it's as cold in the winter as in NY not so much, for me motorcycle is useless under 5 degrees Celsius.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014