WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There's nothing 'cool' about riding a motorbike in snow. Other than freezing your *** off. So in the circumstances of only being able to ride a motorbike for only a few months of the year I think a car is a better investment, if he was planning anything motor wise. Also the GF might not appreciate the motorbike...

He can put in a two seater :p ..anyways I tried to lighten the mood :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I think I'll get the 8S today. Sahib, if I don't like it, I'll sell it to you.

Waiting for my replacement screen for the 8X before it gets repaired.

MSFT really needs to put a line in the sand and consolidate all these lumias.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Oohhh tell me how it fairs. !

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I'm gonna hit the hay. Bye guys and gals that is if there are any gals on this thread other than September.
Sent from my Lumia but I prefer my Hololens.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Always interesting shopping at Macy's HQ. The first two floors as so busy and glitz and glam. They're always changing the looks. Meanwhile the higher up you go, the more the pace slows and it starts to feel like regular US mall type stores.

It is still worth a visit though. It just a big *** store.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

o_O I could never go to stores like those because I get overwhelmed by all the choices they have

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So for those who care...I got the 8S today.

Good news: it is in good shape
Bad news: it is carrier branded and carrier locked. Better yet, Cincinnati Bell wireless...which I don't think even exists anymore. Not sure if I want to try to unlock it.

Odds and ends...looks like the idea of wireless charging is possible...just takes some persistence.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Bad news: it is carrier branded and carrier locked. Better yet, Cincinnati Bell wireless...which I don't think even exists anymore. Not sure if I want to try to unlock it.

Odds and ends...looks like the idea of wireless charging is possible...just takes some persistence.

o_O I forgot you can't unbrand it since it's not nokia

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This is why I didn't want to get that darn thing on Fleabay....I hope you can make some lemonade out of this lemon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss