WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What does it take to become a moderator?
Sent from my Lumia but I prefer my Hololens.

Spend some time on the forum answering questions and request to become an ambassador first when they are looking for people. Unless you've been a moderator before they won't put you in that position right away.

Laura Knotek is the Moderator Team Leader
Muessig is the Ambassador Team Leader

They used to advertise when they needed people but I haven't seen anything lately.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Spend some time on the forum answering questions and request to become an ambassador first when they are looking for people. Unless you've been a moderator before they won't put you in that position right away.

Laura Knotek is the Moderator Team Leader
Muessig is the Ambassador Team Leader

They used to advertise when they needed people but I haven't seen anything lately.

Laura is the moderator team leader! I didn't expected that.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Ok now for the million dollar question: What do you actually get after becoming a moderator, ambassador or whatever?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok now for the million dollar question: What do you actually get after becoming a moderator, ambassador or whatever?

If you're asking about personal gain you're probably not the right person for the job :wink:

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

If you're asking about personal gain you're probably not the right person for the job :wink:

No. Not like that.what I meant was that what a moderator has to do and what he gets in return. If it's only respect them I'm fine with that.
Oh and by the way I don't actually want to become a moderator, at least not yet.I was just asking for some general knowledge.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No. Not like that.what I meant was that what a moderator has to do and what he gets in return. If it's only respect them I'm fine with that.
Oh and by the way I don't actually want to become a moderator, at least not yet.I was just asking for some general knowledge.

I think the occasional mug and t-shirt comes with the package.

As for respect, that must be earned. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb