WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Calgary and Edmonton are both in Alberta. Edmonton is further north and has one of the largest malls in world. It's also the capital of Alberta. Alberta is the province (similar to state).

Ah ok that sounds familiar. I think I subconsciously knew that it was the capital. Didn't know about the mall

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Mass-uh-chew-sits

I live in western Mass which is right on the New York border. Everyone I meet is like "Oh do you live in Boston?" Nope...couldn't be farther from it hahah. If you tell anyone you that you live in Massachusetts, they immediately think you live in Boston

I know how that feels. It's these kind of assumptions are extra annoying.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So I've been playing with my new iRig HD. Thing's pretty cool!

Oh and forget the Amplitube app, I found something better; Tonestack! OMG! A guitar player's dream... With the base app purchase, it comes with tons of amp models, stomp effects, etc etc etc.. And hundreds of available IAPs for expanding.

Would be nice to see this kind of stuff on Windows devices one day...

20150225_134622000_iOS.png

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

OH GOD!! THIS IS PROBABLY MY MOST UNLUCKIEST DAY YET!! Something extremely horrible, terrible just happened. Oo ****! And I want to release the pressure by talking to you guys.I wish I could take back one hour of my life.
Sent from my Lumia but I prefer my Hololens.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

OH GOD!! THIS IS PROBABLY MY MOST UNLUCKIEST DAY YET!! Something extremely horrible, terrible just happened. Oo ****! And I want to release the pressure by talking to you guys.I wish I could take back one hour of my life.

What happened? Or don't you prefer to talk about it?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Still, could be worse. I guess

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786