WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'll probably still get it wrong in the future...

That's to be expected I guess as it's the big city. :) Similar with most other states in the US.

I get the problem that when I tell people I'm Canadian the first thing they tell me is that they've been to Vancouver or Calgary. I mention Toronto and I usually get blank stares or the other one of, oh I always wanted to go there... Toronto couldn't be further from either of those two places.

You'd think coming from the largest city in Canada would mean something... oh well.
People from the subcontinent would immediately ask Toronto, FWIW...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It may not be expensive for you but from I am, these things are luxurious and are expected to be used for more than 5 years.
Well we are using our for 7th year now soo... ;) But yeah TVs are exceptionally cheap right now in the Europe.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I can hear it already people saying: "It's your fault" , "You are good for nothing" , "You *****" , "What did you do?" . Oh the humiliation!
I think your dad will be mad but eventually get over it....as long as you are truly contrite and don't repeat stuff like this again.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well we are using our for 7th year now soo... ;) But yeah TVs are exceptionally cheap right now in the Europe.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1
Yup, they do keep coming down in price. I have been eyeing a 60 inch 4K for a while...let's see maybe this year....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven