WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Things have been recently pretty good good between me and my dad and now this happens. What will he think of me now!!

He'll realised you goofed and get over it eventually. I don't know your dad though. Maybe your mum wanted a better TV....

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

There is absolutely 100% no point in buying a 4k TV in this market. And there's not really a sense in buying a full HD since most HD programs are in 720p anyway
They are under 1k ? so if you are buying new TV why not but there is no reason you should be running to the store to buy 4K in a heart beat.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

This probably the biggest screw up that I've ever done.

I'm sure you'll get past it. You always will. It's tough to face these things when they happen, but it'll eventually blow by. There's not really any type of advice to give. That's pretty much it

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

He'll realised you goofed and get over it eventually. I don't know your dad though. Maybe your mum wanted a better TV....

That TV was perfect for us and as I said earlier it was relatively new.I myself researched the marketplace and internet that which TV to buy and then opted that this was the perfect one which was within our price range and had no more features than we required.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

They are under 1k ? so if you are buying new TV why not but there is no reason you should be running to the store to buy 4K in a heart beat.

Because you get a 1080p TV for like $300. Do you think all the networks are going to switch to 4k tomorrow? Most aren't even at 1080p yet.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Thanks a lot you guys.i just needed to talk to someone about it. I'll try to move on. Thanks again.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That TV was perfect for us and as I said earlier it was relatively new.I myself researched the marketplace and internet that which TV to buy and then opted that this was the perfect one which was within our price range and had no more features than we required.

It was a bit of a joke...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Because you get a 1080p TV for like $300. Do you think all the networks are going to switch to 4k tomorrow? Most aren't even at 1080p yet.
I know they won't but higher spec models can have some features that lower end models have. Anyway, If I were to buy TV at the moment I would have gotten something with Android TV, would love to use my tablet as a controller :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I know they won't but higher spec models can have some features that lower end models have. Anyway, If I were to buy TV at the moment I would have gotten something with Android TV, would love to use my tablet as a controller :)

Chromecast is good enough... Especially with a Nexus 7.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

You can still get a smart TV for a lot cheaper (that's not 4k), but I feel that's not very important for a lot since many already have an Xbox/PS/Wii, or a Roku/FireTV/Chromecast which are all pretty cheap to buy

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm on break from cleaning. I should be eating but in the war on mice, there isn't much food in the house by design. Sigh. So no sign of the freeloader so far. Although I haven't checked the trap set by the exterminator yet. I may leave for the maintenance guy to do.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I may do a staggered spring clean and turn my apartment into a work site...take some days off and spend the day cleaning and nights at the GF. She won't mind the company,but that means more traveling for me. We'll see...

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

So I'm on break from cleaning. I should be eating but in the war on mice, there isn't much food in the house by design. Sigh. So no sign of the freeloader so far. Although I haven't checked the trap set by the exterminator yet. I may leave for the maintenance guy to do.

D@mn mice. There's one I hear from time to time in my bathroom wall

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Dang that was a very funny read ;p not to self don't swing stuff around near a tv

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss