WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have a Roku and XBMC Box (using a Raspberry Pi) attached to my TV. I am going to now attach a Chromecast to it so that I can fling content from my Nexus 7 on it - especially the Cricket World Cup games:)
I've had nothing but issues with XBMC.

I'm waiting for the Intel computer to turn my TV into a big computer. :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The most important question for me is did you understand it?

Was it only words you didn't understand?

I didn't fully understand the meaning of natural selection so before I went on reading it ... I looked it up to refresh my head on it and wrap my head around it before I continued reading it

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I have a Roku and XBMC Box (using a Raspberry Pi) attached to my TV. I am going to now attach a Chromecast to it so that I can fling content from my Nexus 7 on it - especially the Cricket World Cup games:)

Upstairs in my room I've got my Xbox One. Downstairs in the living room is the Roku. I can't wait for streaming so I can play Xbox downstairs

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of cricket, I'm curious to see how well India does the rest of the way. My West Indies team is still a maddening cluster****. Maybe they can sneak into the quarterfinals and from there, anything can happen....

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of cricket, I'm curious to see how well India does the rest of the way. My West Indies team is still a maddening cluster****. Maybe they can sneak into the quarterfinals and from there, anything can happen....

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
Yup. WI are beginning to play better now. India are peaking at the right time.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I never got to use softcard .... Blasted Google

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I got my earphones today. I ordered AKGs K323 XS. Im not the person to judge how they sound, all I can say is that for me they sound really good and are better than anything I ever heard. But the build is amazing, they are so nice.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I got my earphones today. I ordered AKGs K323 XS. Im not the person to judge how they sound, all I can say is that for me they sound really good and are better than anything I ever heard. But the build is amazing, they are so nice.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

If a pair of good sounding headphones that last more than a year with 6-7 hours of playback then I'll get those

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm frustrated at Orange / EE because I ordered a new SIM card replacement, but they're taking forever to get it to me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel