WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm frustrated at Orange / EE because I ordered a new SIM card replacement, but they're taking forever to get it to me!

I remember when I got my 810 I had to order a SIM card from tmobile and it took over 2 weeks just to send me one . Not sure why it took so long

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No worries, it'll be civil.

I grew up watching cricket as a child, especially when WI was still an A-List team before Australia siezed hold of the cricket world. My favorite matchups were WI v Australia, WI v Pakistan, WI v South Africa and WI v India. Tendulkhar was a beast...although Lara wasn't too shabby either. Those Indian pitches were batting tracks. I miss the old rules as if you were a good team, you were good. Oh, well...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I accidentally hit a badminton shuttle on its bottom right corner. And it's internal LED panel is broken.20 percent of the picture has gone black. And there's a pixelated crack on it.

How about insurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I got my earphones today. I ordered AKGs K323 XS. Im not the person to judge how they sound, all I can say is that for me they sound really good and are better than anything I ever heard. But the build is amazing, they are so nice.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

I'm an AKG kind of guy, I like their tonal characteristic. I have three full size monitors from AKG but never owned any of their in ear monitors.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

If a pair of good sounding headphones that last more than a year with 6-7 hours of playback then I'll get those

The K323 is wired. Have you tried Parrot Sahib?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know you're talking about headphones but some of us would already say that Sahib is a parrot in some ways...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm an AKG kind of guy, I like their tonal characteristic. I have three full size monitors from AKG but never owned any of their in ear monitors.

I'm a fan of Harman products. I recently got a pair of JBL's Synchros BT ear buds for workouts. They're very good.

I also have a pair of JBL j22 ear buds that were I think $29.99 when I got them a couple years ago, and they're some of the best ear buds I've ever listened to. They're fantastic.

Lastly, I have a JBL Flip 2 portable Bluetooth speaker which is also amazing that I use for my car.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm a fan of Harman products. I recently got a pair of JBL's Synchros BT ear buds for workouts. They're very good.

I also have a pair of JBL j22 ear buds that were I think $29.99 when I got them a couple years ago, and they're some of the best ear buds I've ever listened to. They're fantastic.

Lastly, I have a JBL Flip 2 portable Bluetooth speaker which is also amazing that I use for my car.

Nice! I have the Harman/Kardon SOHO over the ear headphones. Infinity speakers, and sadly my H/K receiver died last year.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Nice! I have the Harman/Kardon SOHO over the ear headphones. Infinity speakers, and sadly my H/K receiver died last year.

I've been half heartedly thinking about getting a pair of noise cancelling headphones, but not sure if it's really worth it

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I've been half heartedly thinking about getting a pair of noise cancelling headphones, but not sure if it's really worth it

I have not owned one, both Nose and AKG offering are expensive and they have big dongles for the active circuitry.

Fortunately, I was able to test drive the Huawei AM180 and they're great. Better sounding than my SOHO too, at one fifth the price of the Nose, our one third the price of the SOHO.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I haven't ...., I don't mind wired headphones . Sometimes I Find it hard picking headphones because my pervious set the bar and I try to look higher. Right now I'm at the 50$ bracket

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The whole pebble watch thing made me think that wp will end up becoming the next zune. Bah I don't want to only choice between the evil company that is Google or Ty expensive company that is Apple >.<

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99