WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have to admit I'm a bit surprised by something I just learned. Everyone has kept telling me the 6tag is so much better than the stock Instagram app (on WP of course) but I just found out they just added editing posts.... I've been using that for months now on Android.

I'm sure there's other bits that are nice but I'll take editing posts over anything else personally. I know 6tag has it now and the standard WP app is horrible, still that's was a big omission.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Today is one of those days where I had a good nights sleep but still feel like a zombie.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Absolutely. It's like I know I should have more energy but my body's not cooperating!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed to work, and very excited about it. Got two meetings today - the second of which I'd rather skip since my supervisor is unapologetically cutting into our lunch time.

I liked not having to go to work. I really need to complete this Master's ASAP.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed to work, and very excited about it. Got two meetings today - the second of which I'd rather skip since my supervisor is unapologetically cutting into our lunch time.

I liked not having to go to work. I really need to complete this Master's ASAP.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

How much longer for the Masters?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Trying to get a light laptop for the wife for portability but she's picky on colours. She finds the Surface 3 too expensive.

Any suggestions? All the ultrabooks seem to be black lately. I don't mind black but she doesn't like it.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Trying to get a light laptop for the wife for portability but she's picky on colours. She finds the Surface 3 too expensive.

Any suggestions? All the ultrabooks seem to be black lately. I don't mind black but she doesn't like it.

Well the HP stream 11/13 has 2 colors. Lenovo has some orange ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12