WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Last night, I sat at my desk in my home office (aka "the man cave") for quite a few hours playing with various audio settings, inputs and outputs, tweaking everything just right, where now I have it all working and my home recording studio is now fully functional! Complete DAW setup where I can record and mix multitrack recordings of guitar, drum loops, and many many various synthesizers and keyboards.

https://vkrlyw.bn1301.livefilestore...rnKa6qwiw/WP_20150225_20_51_52_Pro.jpg?psid=1

That's quite the setup ... And is that a Blade ! :eek:?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

It was the right choice, moving on after that TV accident.
I just remembered that more than a month ago my dad lost a packet which had some amount of cash in it and a week ago I found it just lying under a pile of old papers and such. It had a little less than half the amount of money than the price of the TV. Maybe that will serve as the good news for my dad.
Rue,ajst and the others were right.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

That's quite the setup ... And is that a Blade ! :eek:?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Why yes it is! The Surface Music kit remix "Blade" ...y'know, click in and "do more"...

Yeah, I won that on the #projectremix contest on Twitter/Vine a while back, that and a Surface 2 (RT) which I sold recently. Trying to figure out how to connect it to my iPad Air 2 haha!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I trained at the football ⚽ club after more than a week.I wasn't able to play my best but this time I did get an assist and a damn good one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion