WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why yes it is! The Surface Music kit remix "Blade" ...y'know, click in and "do more"...

Yeah, I won that on the #projectremix contest on Twitter/Vine a while back, that and a Surface 2 (RT) which I sold recently. Trying to figure out how to connect it to my iPad Air 2 haha!
you one lucky guy :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

How you liking the L930?

Saw a good deal and went for it. I currently can't use it all that much - I'm waiting for EE to post me out a nano sim card. I've had the phone on for 2 days and I'm still at 91% battery.

The phone itself I got the black version, and looks great. It's much lighter than I thought it would be, but I've not tested it any further yet.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I thought about buying a 635 from Walmart for $50 just to get the Win10 preview, but I bought an iRig instead... ;)

Well since you didn't get one for me and unlock it, I bought one from Guytronic instead. Just finished installing this AM. Been busy with meetings so haven't had a lot of time to play with it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Saw a good deal and went for it. I currently can't use it all that much - I'm waiting for EE to post me out a nano sim card. I've had the phone on for 2 days and I'm still at 91% battery.

The phone itself I got the black version, and looks great. It's much lighter than I thought it would be, but I've not tested it any further yet.
good stuff.... lets see if you like your phone better when you get to use it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I always found my L920 lasted longer on WiFi than data. You'll have to give feedback when you put it through a full day.

I checked for Denim for my L920. Nothing yet... yes I know it's nothing special.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Well since you didn't get one for me and unlock it, I bought one from Guytronic instead. Just finished installing this AM. Been busy with meetings so haven't had a lot of time to play with it.

I might pick one up next week to play with the preview on..

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I always found my L920 lasted longer on WiFi than data. You'll have to give feedback when you put it through a full day.

I checked for Denim for my L920. Nothing yet... yes I know it's nothing special.

My 920 got an update last night. You should get yours soon.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

It's a common thing. cellular data always uses more battery than Wi-Fi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss