WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nice day here today, sunny, blue skies. I've also got a meal out too look forward to tonight.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What's going on here is just beginning... it's going to get worse. I'm hoping it doesn't but it feels typical... shall we say?

That's how it feels here too. I may have to make a change midstream, but as a social-worker-in-training, that's the nature of the beast.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Home from skiing, last time this season probably, the snow was already wet when I arrived. Well, next year than :)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I really don't understand the people who are scared of companies having rights to your data. All that can happen is companies trying to sell you stuff

Doesn't bother me which is why I don't get excited about it. Some people do. Not sure what they think is going on but if you're not doing anything illegal then you don't have an issue.

There's a lot of paranoid people around. Some are very touchy about it too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my wife has decided she wants a Surface Pro 3. Unfortunately she wants an i7 even though a i5 will suit. So it's not going to be cheap...

At least it's a business expense. :)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So my wife has decided she wants a Surface Pro 3. Unfortunately she wants an i7 even though a i5 will suit. So it's not going to be cheap...

Nice, well price isn't but hey, at least you won't have to pay so much tax at the end of the year :)

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Doesn't bother me which is why I don't get excited about it. Some people do. Not sure what they think is going on but if you're not doing anything illegal then you don't have an issue.

There's a lot of paranoid people around. Some are very touchy about it too.

There are a lot of people who get overly paranoid over a lot of things, and it's generally the same group of people it seems

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I've got the i7 and I can vouch for it in just about every way. Try to talk her into an i5 if that would be enough for her and if she won't have a use for the i7. If she still wants it, just buy the i5 anyway and she won't notice ;) hahaha

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've got the i7 and I can vouch for it in just about every way. Try to talk her into an i5 if that would be enough for her and if she won't have a use for the i7. If she still wants it, just buy the i5 anyway and she won't notice ;) hahaha

The problem is she has an older i5 laptop, a couple of years old now and full of crap so it's dogging it. So she fears the i5 on the Surface will do the same. She really doesn't need the i7. She's not gaming. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss