WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So my wife has decided she wants a Surface Pro 3. Unfortunately she wants an i7 even though a i5 will suit. So it's not going to be cheap...

At least it's a business expense. :)

good stuff... I hope it turns out to be a good experience

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

it would be better if you got your sim card :p

I found out today I can go to my local EE shop and get them to give me a sim card for the phone free of charge. So I'm going to do that tomorrow.

On the bright side, my 930 has been running for 3 days non stop and I've still got 85% battery left.

Also - the Design team I work with have just got new macs, so I'm getting a considerable upgrade at work next week (I get the hand-me-down, which is still miles better than the one I have) and 2 screens.

PLUS! I just found out that I can get the Adobe CC Creative Cloud software (so every Adobe product) updated as and when the new features come out, for a whole year starting today. This is about ?2-3000 worth of software I'm getting because I work at a University, for use at work and home.

Awesome, awesome day.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I found out today I can go to my local EE shop and get them to give me a sim card for the phone free of charge. So I'm going to do that tomorrow.

On the bright side, my 930 has been running for 3 days non stop and I've still got 85% battery left.

Also - the Design team I work with have just got new macs, so I'm getting a considerable upgrade at work next week (I get the hand-me-down, which is still miles better than the one I have) and 2 screens.

PLUS! I just found out that I can get the Adobe CC Creative Cloud software (so every Adobe product) updated as and when the new features come out, for a whole year starting today. This is about ?2-3000 worth of software I'm getting because I work at a University, for use at work and home.

Awesome, awesome day.

Good for you.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Yesterday some relatives of mine stayed the night in my room and I didn't slept well in the other bedroom.
So feeling so sleepy right now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Awesome, awesome day.
as quoted by ice cube... " today was a good day " :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And even more tri -tip better than cake and coffee ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425066351.284212.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss