WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am totally amazed with this ToneStack app on my iPad Air 2 and my new iRig HD digital guitar interface. This changes everything...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Paid for the full unlock (the "Mother load"), which includes 18 amps and cabinet models, 50 stomp effects, and their "inSTUDIO" 8-track multitrack mixer/recorder.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My summary:

- I like what I see in the M9. A Windows version will be a fantastic choice for people who don't like Lumia.

- I am not surprised how Samsung still manages to straddle the fence with MSFT and Google, by having the S6 preloaded with MSFT apps.
Give Samsung credit for NOT trying to rob people with a 16GB S6 model.

- I'd like to see a S6 windows version.

- I didn't see any thing today that would have me part with my Z3.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

this !!! this is the first time I would actually consider a Samsung phone. htc and Samsung did a good job with the phones

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Im not saying it's bad keeping similar design but I just like Sammy more ;)

I'm not very happy either that there is no Sd card although I would be fine with 32 GB. What bothers me is battery and screen on S6, why smaller battery and why QHD, I'm OK with HD on 5", FHD is nice but you don't need QHD on anything smaller than 7" in my opinion, just too power hungry.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1
I guess Sammy is stuck with the spec race... which I think it reached a point where there really isn't a point. im not saying its bad hey if it attracts customers go for it but the battery isn't going to be as good ... I bet ! I do like the edge though :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So my impressions of the Surface 3 so far.

I like the display. Very nice. The speed is pretty good. Should work well for the wife and her work. :)

The keyboard is pretty good too.

I hope you don't get the strange issue that sometimes the keyboard doesn't respond....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999